1. #76981

  2. #76982
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I don't trust doctors. I just have no choice.

  3. #76983
    Mechagnome pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I don't trust doctors. I just have no choice.
    You don't trust doctors, therefore, you are not to be trusted. Trust me, I'm a serial killer.

  4. #76984
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    What I have learned today:

    1. Fling is a doctor and is therefore trustworthy and I trust that he is a doctor because he is a doctor because he must be trustworthy
    2. Fling controls the weather in Idaho
    3. Models are equally as trustworthy as doctors
    4. Mogul'Khan, General of the Red Mist is a model
    5. Persons who do not trust doctors are not trustworthy, and because models are equally as trustworthy, those who do not trust models are equally untrustworthy
    6. Fling is a serial killer
    7. Serial killers are equally as trustworthy as a doctor, therefore, based on Theorem Five, those who do not trust serial killers are untrustworthy
    8. Based on Theorems One to Seven, we can deduce that doctors are models and serial killers, conversely, serial killers are models and doctors, alternatively models are doctors and serial killers.

    I think I'm getting a hang of this!
    Last edited by Decagon; 2012-11-13 at 03:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  5. #76985
    Mechagnome pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    What I have learned today:

    1. Fling is a doctor and is therefore trustworthy and I trust that he is a doctor because he is a doctor because he must be trustworthy
    2. Fling controls the weather in Idaho
    3. Models are equally as trustworthy as doctors
    4. Mogul'Khan, General of the Red Mist is a model
    5. Persons who do not trust doctors are not trustworthy, and because models are equally as trustworthy, those who do not trust models are equally untrustworthy

    I think I'm getting a hang of this!
    10 points awarded to Decagondor.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 07:38 PM ----------


  6. #76986
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    10 points awarded to Decagondor.
    Hooray! Points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  7. #76987

  8. #76988
    +9 you can't trust pOO though, he's eaten yellow snow before

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Funnyjunk doesn't like when you link from them. Upload it to Imgur or some other photo sharing website and relink.

  9. #76989
    Mechagnome pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    +9 you can't trust pOO though, he's eaten yellow snow before
    That was supposed to be a secret!

    pOO is a doctor, therefore, he can always be trusted.

  10. #76990
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    +9 you can't trust pOO though, he's eaten yellow snow before
    Why, this upsets the entire thesis!

    9. Persons who have eaten yellow snow cannot be models, serial killers, or doctors and therefore cannot be trusted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  11. #76991
    Mechagnome pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    586
    Worgen is not a doctor, he can't be trusted.
    He is a witch!

  12. #76992
    Bleh.. Funny junk images in google....
    * mumble mumble

    Worg only appears to point out my faults!


    +10



  13. #76993

  14. #76994
    Mechagnome pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    586
    That is an excellent picture, Lyri.

  15. #76995
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Worgen is not a doctor, he can't be trusted.
    He is a witch!
    Based on the order of statements regarding yellow snow, trustworthiness, and Flings profession as a model/serial killer/doctor leads me to believe that Worge is a witch and Fling never lies.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 08:48 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    That is an excellent picture, Lyri.
    Very excellent.

    +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  16. #76996
    Dreadlord Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    632
    + 9
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

  17. #76997
    Mechagnome pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Based on the order of statements regarding yellow snow, trustworthiness, and Flings profession as a model/serial killer/doctor leads me to believe that Worge is a witch and Fling never lies.
    QFT.



  18. #76998
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Are we planning to burn Worge?
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  19. #76999

  20. #77000
    Mechagnome pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    586
    "She turned me into a Newt!"
    "A Newt?"
    "I got better."

    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Are we planning to burn Worge?
    Indeed we are! >: )

    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    + 10
    We must burn the Worgenite.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •