I don't trust doctors. I just have no choice.
What I have learned today:
1. Fling is a doctor and is therefore trustworthy and I trust that he is a doctor because he is a doctor because he must be trustworthy
2. Fling controls the weather in Idaho
3. Models are equally as trustworthy as doctors
4. Mogul'Khan, General of the Red Mist is a model
5. Persons who do not trust doctors are not trustworthy, and because models are equally as trustworthy, those who do not trust models are equally untrustworthy
6. Fling is a serial killer
7. Serial killers are equally as trustworthy as a doctor, therefore, based on Theorem Five, those who do not trust serial killers are untrustworthy
8. Based on Theorems One to Seven, we can deduce that doctors are models and serial killers, conversely, serial killers are models and doctors, alternatively models are doctors and serial killers.
I think I'm getting a hang of this!
Bleh.. Funny junk images in google....* mumble mumble
Worg only appears to point out my faults!
---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 08:48 PM ----------