I'm sorry to hear that Hanna
    You're going to be fine though!

I don't mind. My relatives die A LOT. This is like 5th one in two years. We're not very good at staying alive!

Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

- 24 again

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Yeah, again a wtf did I just watch Ana :P Do these girls have some sort of realityshow or something?
    Do they...have....SOME SORT of reality show?
    That implies they only have one show, or have only been on one show...oh hunty hunty hunty....

Lets see, the first link was from Hello baby, a show where each series a different korean group takes care of a baby each episode, they get challenges and stuff but mostly it's just messing around (Girls' Generation were the first series) Second link was from MTV girls generation, more of a reality show than most as that was just about them and had no real concept to it. It was made shortly after their debut.

Now, shows that you can say are theirs: Girls Generation go to school, MTV Girls Generation, Factory girl, Girls Generation cheer up!, Horror movie factory, SNSD Star life theatre, Girls Generation and the dangerous boys. Possibly more I'm forgetting.

Shows they've been in (Usually not all members, but some): Intimate note, invincible youth, we got married, star golden bell, strong heart, champagne, happy together, win win, happy shares company, the haha and mong show, running man, miraculous victory and defeat, introducing a stars friend, Family outing and many many many many more that I can't think of right now.

Most shows are an hour long without ads, with some exceptions, most fall more under the variety label instead of reality but they're all reality in a way (no acting and such)

I haven't seen everything they've been in, not even close! But through working it out for various threads I've estimated I've watched at least 200hours worth of their shows. So any questions about what a show is about I can answer!

But here is a montage of Taeyeon being dorky in various things.

Okay...mass koreaboo moment over now.

EDIT:...Did not realize I'd typed that much!

-28 Getting close

Jeez, thats quite a lot indeed. Are all your relatives so old or something?

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 12:53 PM ----------

Kek, nice wall of text Ana :P Cant say I've ever heard of any of those shows or the songs at all over here in the Netherlands. Guess Gangnam style is the only korean to have been on radio/tv around here.

Last edited by hunty; 2012-11-14 at 11:54 AM.

Back home. Now you're all lumbered with me.

Kek, nice wall of text Ana :P Cant say I've ever heard of any of those shows or the songs at all over here in the Netherlands. Guess Gangnam style is the only korean to have been on radio/tv around here.

I watch them online they aren't shown on TV here either unfortunately. (If only!) So not surprised you haven't heard of them, the only way you'd hear about them really is to be in to kpop or go to korea.

Jeez, thats quite a lot indeed. Are all your relatives so old or something?
    Cancer and suicides are very popular in my family. I did not win the genetic lottery.
    This time it was another uncle. I didn't even know I had another uncle until ze invitation

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Cancer and suicides are very popular in my family. I did not win the genetic lottery.
    This time it was another uncle. I didn't even know I had another uncle until ze invitation
    That sucks. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I watch them online they aren't shown on TV here either unfortunately. (If only!) So not surprised you haven't heard of them, the only way you'd hear about them really is to be in to kpop or go to korea.
    I didn't know K-Pop was a thing before you and Migari. Food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    That sucks. :/
    Not at all. Death isn't bad. Death happens. Inevitable! Nothing sad about it.
    Should I go, though? Is it weird to attend the funeral of someone you didnt know?

Hello Elyyyyy

Hm, guess it cant bother you too much then indeed Hanna
    But hey, there is always someone that defies the odds. Why not you!

I didn't know K-Pop was a thing before you and Migari. Food for thought.
    Some more food for though! I realized today the only people I've actively linked kpop songs to that didn't like it in some way are all gay males or straight females!

Hunty may not like it out right but he's admitted to liking some songs, just not the language, and is watching the videos even though he has no idea what's going on! To the best of my memory, you, Dars and Dyra never even did that much

Some more food for though! I realized today the only people I've actively linked kpop songs to that didn't like it in some way are all gay males or straight females!
    Meaning the quality isn't objectively good; It's only enjoyable if you're attracted to 'em!

I'm not a gay male or straight female though D: Or are the what, 10 songs not actively linking?
    And as I said, music is my #1 priority for everything, I'll give anything a listen really Never thought I'd listen to violin music, but its over 90% of all I heard the past 3 days. Can blame Zerioc linking Lindsey Stirling for that

I'm not a gay male or straight female though D: Or are the what, 10 songs not actively linking?
    And as I said, music is my #1 priority for everything, I'll give anything a listen really Never thought I'd listen to violin music, but its over 90% of all I heard the past 3 days. Can blame Zerioc linking Lindsey Stirling for that
    You like it a little bit! You said good things about some songs, even if you're not going to actively put it on your self you still said the songs were alright! Something the aforementioned three have never done!

Meaning the quality isn't objectively good; It's only enjoyable if you're attracted to 'em!
    Not really because boy bands + Migari

String instruments! Best music.

Hunty may not like it out right but he's admitted to liking some songs, just not the language, and is watching the videos even though he has no idea what's going on! To the best of my memory, you, Dars and Dyra never even did that much
    A few of the songs were okay. But I wouldn't actively/intentionally listen to them since ya know, I don't know Korean. I have a habit of singing along and since I don't know Korean.. yeah.

Not at all. Death isn't bad. Death happens. Inevitable! Nothing sad about it.
    Should I go, though? Is it weird to attend the funeral of someone you didnt know?
    That's depressing.

Anyways, you were specifically invited. Might aswell.

That's depressing.

Anyways, you were specifically invited. Might aswell.
    Don't see why it would be. And I didn't even know this guy existed, feels kind of... Wrong to go, you know?
    Like I'm lying. I do like funerals though.