Its okay Ely, I still love you.

Wass is awesome I have stream now, just need to fix my stupidly laggy connection

Nono Asme, that was Zerioc. I have just listened to about 250 songs of her since I've seen that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    It's like game of thrones. But even there, you get more out of reading the books. At least so I heard.
    Oh yes. Comparatively, and this is with made up numbers, a book to movie adaptation will cut out like 70% of the content to make it fit where something like Game of Thrones will probably cut out like 40%. There's still a lot of stuff cut out, but b/c it's spread throughout a whole season of like 10 episodes (idk how many each season has had) at an hour each instead of 2-3 or 3-4 hours in one movie, there's more stuff that can be shown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    I just realized I'm an Elyaandict.
    Yay?

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Shouldn't be. You're pretty much saying you'd rather take a cut up, mutilated, piece of highly decorated meh(the movies are good, but they're meh compared to the books) instead of the real thing. If you've ever seen any book to movie adaptation that you've read the book(s) for, you'd know they cut so much content out just to fit it into a 2-3 hour movie. I'm very glad that they're doing the Song of Ice and Fire books as a tv series rather than a movie for each book b/c they'd have to neuter everything to fit it into movie form.
    I don't really care enough about LotR to bother, tbh. It's a fantasy tale.. big deal (and that's my opinion on the matter). The extended cuts of each of the LotR movies are good enough for me to get the gist of each of them.

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Its okay Ely, I still love you.
    What did I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    What did I do?
    What didn't do you?!?!!!??!?!?!?!??!?!!?!

It's similar to how people are so excited for the Hobbit movies, and honestly, I couldn't give a fuck. Well, I'm indifferent to it. Tolkien has never really interested me.

What did I do?
    You didnt read LotR! :P

Yay?

I don't really care enough about LotR to bother, tbh. It's a fantasy tale.. big deal (and that's my opinion on the matter). The extended cuts of each of the LotR movies are good enough for me to get the gist of each of them.

What did I do?

Except they kinda screwed some of the story up with the Two Towers and Return of the King, but you'll never know as the butchered and mutilated version is good enough.
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

I didn't read them too. :0

Books = borin'.

Oh well.

Except they kinda screwed some of the story up with the Two Towers and Return of the King, but you'll never know as the butchered and mutilated version is good enough.
    Yes it is.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-11-14 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Books = borin'.
    This makes me sad

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Books = borin'.
    Well. Not all books.

The Tolkien books were boring, though. Started the first one, and it never really captivated me.

But remember, that's my opinion on it. No need to bite my head off for having a view that's different to someone else's.

Well. Not all books.

The Tolkien books were boring, though. Started the first one, and it never really captivated me.

But remember, that's my opinion on it. No need to bite my head off for having a view that's different to someone else's.
    Actually true, I managed to power through :P

Yawn. Some more D3 maybe?
    My SC2 stream, bitchz, love goes to Elyaan the Weird and Fantastical Unicorn.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

This makes me sad

Well. Not all books.

I have never been a fan of reading books, so yeah, especially books from school. Don't blame me, blame school for having boring stuff.

I used to read tons, swapped to watching series a year back or so :P

Gonna try LOTRO now! Never played it.

Hai everyone!!!!!!!

Hi pOO.

-3 hai bane flinger