I think I might just nap with you right there :P

"Grab your cat"

I wish I could.

Hai. I'm home. Weekend \o/ And I'm not gonna be so busy either!

Although I got pretty upset at my project kontrollant today. Let me give a short briefing:

Uni is trying something out with first graders this year. This is normally done grade 3 and up. It's a project where we have to do different things. Me and two others have as task to create an AI-bot that plays a game for us.

Given grade 3, you're expected to be done with certain tasks at certain points in time. And you're expected to spend 20hours per person/week on the project.
    This has not been possible for me (and anyone else in the other groups) so we are ALL behind schedule. Project kontrollant said "well studying here is nothing that doesn't consume time". My response was that "yeah but I'd like to sleep aswell".

He replies "yeah of course, 24 hours a day means 8 for sleep, about 2 for eating and other necessary stuffs, and 14 (FOURTEEN) for study. Saturdays and sundays aswell.

I just wanted to punch him in the face then. FUCK THAT. I'm already working on average 8-18/19 every weekday and a bit on weekends. I'm NOT doing more than that.

/endrant

Ok time to eat something.
    My SC2 stream, bitchz, love goes to Elyaan the Weird and Fantastical Unicorn.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Do you get European Credits for those things aswell Wass? Those are officially classified as 28 hours per credit, so if they expect 14 hours a day from you, you can tell them you should be getting a credit for every 2 days you spend. You probably get waaaaay less, so they wont be allowed to expect that input from you. Heck, you already study tons.
    Anyways, enjoy weekend!

Idk what you are talking about.

Let's just skip that, it's weekend indeed!

I bet your project leader never once spent 14 hours a day, never mind 14 hours a day everyday, studying.

That's just made me want to bristle and claw his eyes out.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I bet your project leader never once spent 14 hours a day, never mind 14 hours a day everyday, studying.

That's just made me want to bristle and claw his eyes out.
    I think he did. He's a pretty strange person. He's quite the nerd.

Anaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    Hai

I'll leave the topic alone then Wassy :P

How was work Ana-ssi? :3

But 14 hours a day doing nothing but studying is impossible.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Probably unless you are the retarded kind of "special", Dyra. My kontrollant is that.

Ohwell.

Making baguettes for lunch \o/

Procrastination is so awesome, right up untill the deadline.

But 14 hours a day doing nothing but studying is impossible.
    The hell! It isn't

You lose your sanity in the process, but it's still possible. I know for a fact that I -once- studied 20 hours straight. Almost killed 4 people..

Mmmmmmmm nom nom nom nom

What're you having in your baguettes?

Think I'm going to have soup.

Mmmmmmmm nom nom nom nom

What're you having in your baguettes?

Think I'm going to have soup.
    Garlic flavored, toping off with a mix of stuff, melted cheese, ham, soft cheese, nutella...

I have 6 baguettes so im mixing atm Or well it was one long one (like the french ones) that I cut into 3 pieces and then halved each piece.

How was work Ana-ssi? :3
    Annoying! Like always.
    That girl I talk to to pass the time is on holidays from today, so next week will be even more boring! D:

Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    The hell! It isn't

You lose your sanity in the process, but it's still possible. I know for a fact that I -once- studied 20 hours straight. Almost killed 4 people..
    OK I could've phrased that much better. But as you said, you did your 20 hour stint once, and once only. I meant it's impossible to handle the mental strain of studying for 14 hours a day, everyday, over an extended period of time.

This idiot person seems to think Wass and his classmates should be able to do that over the weeks (or is it months Wass?) that this project is going to take.

OK I could've phrased that much better. But as you said, you did your 20 hour stint once, and once only. I meant it's impossible to handle the mental strain of studying for 14 hours a day, everyday, over an extended period of time.

This idiot person seems to think Wass and his classmates should be able to do that over the weeks (or is it months Wass?) that this project is going to take.
    9 weeks I think it is. But that's his general consensus about studying at the uni.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Garlic flavored, toping off with a mix of stuff, melted cheese, ham, soft cheese, nutella...

I have 6 baguettes so im mixing atm Or well it was one long one (like the french ones) that I cut into 3 pieces and then halved each piece.
    Garlic with Nutella. :s Not sure if would taste nice.

Garlic with Nutella. :s Not sure if would taste nice.
    It was ok. But the cheese is better. First time ever I tried nutella on this. And melted butter ofc <3

Molten cheese & ham is win. Or use cheddar cheese, hmmmmm.