Good night!

Deleted
    Night Ely.

+ 20

Deleted
    + 21

Good night, Ely!
    * Huggles.

Man I'm having a hard time trying to avoid the spoilers of the 5th episode of The Walking Dead game. I really gotta try to get to it tomorrow or during the weekend the latest to experience it on my own.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post

+ 22.

Good night!
    I like The Office.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goodnight Ely.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Man I'm having a hard time trying to avoid the spoilers of the 5th episode of The Walking Dead game. I really gotta try to get to it tomorrow or during the weekend the latest to experience it on my own.
    Almost half way of Episode 4 here.

Pf, just mentioned it since you're looking for a dps dk and I'm the best around. Your loss!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Almost half way of Episode 4 here.
    Oh god damn it, you're past me already. I ended up trying to hit the last points needed for LFR on my priest yesterday so playing the next episodes was kinda forgotten... And today I've been just a bit "meh" due to that behaviour of my friend so I didn't get around to do it today either. But I will finish the whole game before the end of the weekend, damn it!

Deleted
    + 20

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 10:43 PM ----------

Oh god damn it, you're past me already. I ended up trying to hit the last points needed for LFR on my priest yesterday so playing the next episodes was kinda forgotten... And today I've been just a bit "meh" due to that behaviour of my friend so I didn't get around to do it today either. But I will finish the whole game before the end of the weekend, damn it!
    I'm always meh when it comes to play something I've seen. xd

I think that tomorrow I'll finish it, dunno, but I don't want to finish everything tomorrow, or I'll be bored to play Episode 5. xD I know it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Pf, just mentioned it since you're looking for a dps dk and I'm the best around. Your loss!
    I take it you didn't highlight or quote my post! re-check it

Deleted
    I'm always meh when it comes to play something I've seen. xd

I think that tomorrow I'll finish it, dunno, but I don't want to finish everything tomorrow, or I'll be bored to play Episode 5. xD I know it!
    That too. On the other hand I'm pretty curious to see how my choices have affected the game so far. I told you that I hardly have anyone on my side since I've tried to stay neutral instead of punching people in the face (which didn't end up in good results). So I do have that burning to play 3-4 and get to the last one. But but... I know something horrible is gonna happen. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Deleted by popular request
    Last edited by Gemini Sunrise; 2012-11-22 at 11:03 PM.

Deleted
    That too. On the other hand I'm pretty curious to see how my choices have affected the game so far. I told you that I hardly have anyone on my side since I've tried to stay neutral instead of punching people in the face (which didn't end up in good results). So I do have that burning to play 3-4 and get to the last one. But but... I know something horrible is gonna happen. D:
    Since you have no one on your side, I really wonder how Episode 5 will go for you...

When I finish, we can PM each other and I'll tell you. I don't know why, but I got a feeling a lot of stuff can happen depending on who you'll bring at the end of Episode 4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maj, I think Ely left.

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 03:53 PM ----------

Btw, you guys talking about that game makes me want to buy it, but I bought like, 5 (1 full price) games this year, and I'm too cheap to buy anymore. >.>

Something.

Deleted
    I know, I just went crazy mode there.

Deleted
    Since you have no one on your side, I really wonder how Episode 5 will go for you...

When I finish, we can PM each other and I'll tell you. I don't know why, but I got a feeling a lot of stuff can happen depending on who you'll bring at the end of Episode 4.
    I sort of won Kenny over on episode 2 (I fed Duck and him and sided with him at the farm), but I'll see how things turn out at the end of episode 3 due to some of the events and naturally after episode 4 since a lot of things affecting loyalties happen there too. I was surprised that in the playthrough I watched Kenny turned his back on the player at the end of episode 4, even though he had pretty much always sided with Kenny in all situations.

I'll try to get to episode 5 tomorrow since I have that day off. At least it'd be time well spent!

Deleted
    Bitch be crazeh!

Deleted
    I sort of won Kenny over on episode 2 (I fed Duck and him and sided with him at the farm), but I'll see how things turn out at the end of episode 3 due to some of the events and naturally after episode 4 since a lot of things affecting loyalties happen there too. I was surprised that in the playthrough I watched Kenny turned his back on the player at the end of episode 4, even though he had pretty much always sided with Kenny in all situations.

I'll try to get to episode 5 tomorrow since I have that day off. At least it'd be time well spent!
    I don't know why Kenny would do that, but the playthrough I saw, he sided with Lee, so I don't know what happened, maybe bad choice of words, I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    We noticed.

Something.