1. #79921
    I don't know, but I like her, same thing with my sig.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 04:14 AM ----------

    It's this one.

    http://i.imgur.com/telV8.jpg

    I think the one I have has shitty quality because I used GIMP, but I'm not sure, so I need to ask someone tomorrow when I wake up to crop it more less like mine on PS or something. :b

  2. #79922
    Dreadlord Zerioc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    916
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't know, but I like her, same thing with my sig.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 04:14 AM ----------

    It's this one.

    http://i.imgur.com/telV8.jpg

    I think the one I have has shitty quality because I used GIMP, but I'm not sure, so I need to ask someone tomorrow when I wake up to crop it more less like mine on PS or something. :b
    She's bad at umbrellas.

  3. #79923
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    She's bad at umbrellas.
    I know the umbrella might look weird, but I think the artwork itself is good.

  4. #79924
    Dreadlord Zerioc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    916
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I know the umbrella might look weird, but I think the artwork itself is good.
    I meant the character herself, not the artist.

    Look at her shirt. Just sayin'.

  5. #79925
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    I meant the character herself, not the artist.

    Look at her shirt. Just sayin'.
    Yeah, lol, I never noticed it but it's quite transparent. +.+

  6. #79926
    Dreadlord Zerioc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    916
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yeah, lol, I never noticed it but it's quite transparent. +.+
    Because it's wet, which means she's not using her umbrella to block the water. HENCE BAD AT UMBRELLA!

  7. #79927
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    Because it's wet, which means she's not using her umbrella to block the water. HENCE BAD AT UMBRELLA!
    I actually think it's intended.

    These kind of artist like to do these "things" that way.

  8. #79928
    Dreadlord Zerioc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    916
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I actually think it's intended.

    These kind of artist like to do these "things" that way.
    Oh I know. It's fanservice. It's a common occurrence in comics, and most mediums, really. (For comics see 52. Half the Mary Marvel story line is upskirt shots of her. Keeping in mind in cannon sh'es a 16 year old girl ><)

  9. #79929
    Yeah, them pervs.


    Well, I'm off to bed!

    Good night.

  10. #79930
    Oh man + 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

  11. #79931
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Goodnight, Maj.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  12. #79932
    Dreadlord Zerioc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    916
    + 25

    Going to sleep too. Hopefully I'll get my WiiU tomorrow D:

    If not ohwell. As long as I get one. Already have games for it on the way ><

    GNHF

  13. #79933
    Dreadlord Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    632
    +26

    Pervs? here?

    Night MajZEr
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

  14. #79934
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Goodnight, Zer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  15. #79935

  16. #79936
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Hello Arlee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  17. #79937
    hello. You boycotting numbers Decagon?

  18. #79938
    Dreadlord Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    632
    +25

    Hai Arlee! first time i see you here at this time
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

  19. #79939
    +25 isn't it kinda late for you Mrs. Supermod?

    +26 NFT >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

  20. #79940
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    hello. You boycotting numbers Decagon?
    Indeed, I seem to get yelled at when I post numbers, so I'm just going to shy away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •