Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Now with me wurking I am going to get a GOOD computer this time..
    Buy me one first!

Cheshire cat, Wass?
    Which movie :0

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Funny. You're like the rest of my friends who started working and still live with their parents.

First thing they want: BEST PC EVAAARRRR since they don't have to pay cash for anything else.

And well, in a situation like that it's easy to afford one. I could buy 4 monster PCs and get away with it still, but I wanna save up my cash.
    Ye, I guess

Way to make me feel bad

Ye, I guess

Way to make me feel bad
    It wasn't intended like that. Get the best PC evar, you won't regret it.

Sorry.

Pur, yes, the cheshire cat.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Give me the money and I'll get the best PC evah!

Tbh, give me just 1000€ and it would be enough to get a decent pc/lap, that would run all games that have been released so far, on low settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Yes! This is awesome!

It wasn't intended like that. Get the best PC evar, you won't regret it.

Sorry.

Pur, yes, the cheshire cat.
    It's fine I wasn't being serious I love living here until I can get my own place

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Give me the money and I'll get the best PC evah!

Tbh, give me just 1000€ and it would be enough to get a decent pc/lap, that would run all games that have been released so far, on low settings.
    That's be enough to build a pc that could run most, if not all, games at 1920x1080 at 60fps with maxed out or near maxed settings(I think, not sure about money conversion, but I built a pc for my gf in July for 900ish and it hasn't had any problems with anything yet really)

It's fine I wasn't being serious I love living here until I can get my own place
    I miss living with my mother aswell to some extent. But it's really great to be fully independent now.

The only thing I got annoyed over was that even on weekends I had to remain somewhat silent because my mother couldn't sleep with a closed door, even if mine was also closed. Here on the other hand I can. We don't have any regulations on voice levels on fri + saturday unless specifically asked. But that never happens.

I miss living with my mother aswell to some extent. But it's really great to be fully independent now.

The only thing I got annoyed over was that even on weekends I had to remain somewhat silent because my mother couldn't sleep with a closed door, even if mine was also closed. Here on the other hand I can. We don't have any regulations on voice levels on fri + saturday unless specifically asked. But that never happens.
    I'd love to move out, but since I cant yet, Ill just go with it

I'd love to move out, but since I cant yet, Ill just go with it
    Moving out costs money. Don't do it as long as you like living where you live now.

Btw, what about driving license? I'm thinking of resuming mine come next spring, you should have yours before mine if you just keep up the work.

Moving out costs money. Don't do it as long as you like living where you live now.

Btw, what about driving license? I'm thinking of resuming mine come next spring, you should have yours before mine if you just keep up the work.
    Did halk körning last tuesday and have theory test booked for the 12th and driving part for the 13th next month

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    That's be enough to build a pc that could run most, if not all, games at 1920x1080 at 60fps with maxed out or near maxed settings(I think, not sure about money conversion, but I built a pc for my gf in July for 900ish and it hasn't had any problems with anything yet really)
    I have no idea on how to build one, but really, I don't even have money for that or a job, but I do plan on saving for when I get a job.

Sick of this laptop that I have for 3 years now.

Did halk körning last tuesday and have theory test booked for the 12th and driving part for the 13th next month
    Epic. Drive like a chicken and you'll be fine. Feel free to just toss any question to me here aswell if you can't find an answer and I'll tell you what I think. I had 92%ish correct on the first go of that test.

Btw I like your ballzyness of telling when it is. Most people just do it in secrecy. Assuming you don't lie to me of course and tell it's on a later date than it actually is, but I doubt that.

Btw how was your trip to Gillinge? Did anyone in your group fuck up? And who was your instructor? A girl or a dude? I had a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I have no idea on how to build one, but really, I don't even have money for that or a job, but I do plan on saving for when I get a job.

Sick of this laptop that I have for 3 years now.

Pretty easy to build one. I built my own(was my first) earlier this year in like march or april and I built my gf's in July and I remembered most everything from the first one. The computer section has a really nice guide(Build a pc in 9.75 steps or something like that) which I used.

Btw I like your ballzyness of telling when it is. Most people just do it in secrecy. Assuming you don't lie to me of course and tell it's on a later date than it actually is, but I doubt that.

Btw how was your trip to Gillinge? Did anyone in your group fuck up? And who was your instructor? A girl or a dude? I had a girl.
    I don't see how lying about that stuff will make any difference so I'll just say it.

It was really fun! Our instructor were a lady but she was cool, and noone in our group failed. Though, fucking hell automatic is soooooooo comfortable to drive

Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ohXGUl.jpg[IMG]
    There's missing a No Face in there.