1. #81361
    + 8
    I don't want to work for school right now

  2. #81362
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    45,787
    +6

    Morning, PvM'ers
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaDarsithisRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaArlee

  3. #81363
    I type evul, and Darsi shows up. Coincidence?

    Hi mr. Evul.

  4. #81364
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,440
    Hi Darsi.

    Work is evul, Asmekiel!

    + 5

    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------

  5. #81365

  6. #81366
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    +6

    Morning, PvM'ers
    Why?!



    Home time for me! Cya all in about an hour or so.

  7. #81367
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,440
    + 3

    See you soon Joy.

    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------

  8. #81368
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    45,787
    Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    I type evul, and Darsi shows up. Coincidence?

    Hi mr. Evul.
    I am very very not evil.

    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Hi Darsi.

    Work is evul, Asmekiel!
    Speak for yourself. I love my job.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaDarsithisRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaArlee

  9. #81369
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,440
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Speak for yourself. I love my job.
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeevuuuuuuuuuuuuuul.

    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------

  10. #81370
    Hoooooooooooooooome \o/ Almost halfway through the week, I guess >.>

  11. #81371

  12. #81372
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,440
    + 3

    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------

  13. #81373

  14. #81374
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,440
    Hi Worer.




    + 3

    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------

  15. #81375
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,734
    Hi.

    + 4.

    I think my cat just passed away. He jumped down from a ledge and just collapsed. Stopped breathing and had his eyes wide open. I'm stuck at home whilst my brother and mother have rushed him to the vets. They don't even have their phones to tell me how he's doing.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-11-20 at 04:28 PM.

  16. #81376
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Hi Worer.
    hello hello!

  17. #81377
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,440
    Hi Ely.


    What?! Really? oh god, I hope he's fine and just had like a heart attack or something, or just fainted, either way, I hope he's okay. :x

    + 3

    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------

  18. #81378

  19. #81379
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I think my cat just passed away. He jumped down from a ledge and just collapsed. Stopped breathing and had his eyes wide open. I'm stuck at home whilst my brother and mother have rushed him to the vets. They don't even have their phones to tell me how he's doing.
    Gah that sucks

    I hope he's ok ><

  20. #81380
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Hi.

    + 4.

    I think my cat just passed away. He jumped down from a ledge and just collapsed. Stopped breathing and had his eyes wide open. I'm stuck at home whilst my brother and mother have rushed him to the vets. They don't even have their phones to tell me how he's doing.
    +2

    Praying for your cat to be ok!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •