Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    No, I can understand that. We are all different.

One thing's for sure... I'm not gonna want a job that makes me work more than 40h/week. But I'm sure as hell gonna aim to earn as much money as I can with that timespan. Cash is kiiingggg
    Ye, like, I won't complain if I get a lot of money and I will try and get the most I can where I work, but I won't priorities money ahead of where or what I work as. As long as I get by and can live by my self and possibly have a bit of spare after bills and shit I'll be happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Hawt.

PM plx. Plenty of details.
    Be patient. Going to do it once I am home.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Be patient. Going to do it once I am home.
    Yayayay.

You better!

New record? 4 peeps in a row saying good morning? :P

How are we all today?
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

I'm feeling shitty. How are you?

Yayayay.

You better!

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    New record? 4 peeps in a row saying good morning? :P

How are we all today?
    I was going too as well but my phone didn't wanna register any more key presses/strokes.

And I am surprisingly happy today
    You?

Hey, sexy Duronos.

I'm doing fine, Worgi!

+ 17

+ 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    How are we all today?
    Feeling a bit sick and don't have a single drop of motivation!

| Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, Diablo 3 |

Good morning everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

Hi Deca.

+19

I like all of you, but you don't give me the same pleasure as this phone does when it's battery have power. So I'll just stop posting until I am home.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai Decagon.

How are ya?

Morning Deca.

+17

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I like all of you, but you don't give me the same pleasure as this phone does when it's battery have power. So I'll just stop posting until I am home.
    Pleasure from your phone.

Interesting..

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS RETARDED SHIT
    Pre-order WoW CE, gets delivered 3 days late, pre-order AC3 and the whole shipment gets stolen...
    Beste klant,

Door middel van deze e-mail willen wij van dixons, mede namens Ubisoft Benelux, je het volgende meedelen.

Woensdag 14 november is een vrachtwagen van Ubisoft gestolen. In deze vrachtwagen bevond zich de gehele voorraad voor de release van Assassin's Creed 3 PC in België en Nederland. In deze zending zat dus helaas ook de door jou bestelde ‘Join or Die’ editie.

Ubisoft heeft alles in het werk gesteld om de ‘Join or Die’ editie opnieuw in productie te brengen en je zo alsnog jouw product te kunnen leveren. Helaas is dit niet gelukt omdat enkele delen van de content van deze editie niet meer beschikbaar of te reproduceren zijn.

Wij, en ook Ubisoft, vinden het oprecht vervelend, vooral ook omdat je de moeite hebt genomen om deze editie van Assasin’s Creed te pre-orderen. Om je tegemoet te komen bieden wij samen met Ubisoft je de digitale content aan van de ‘Join or Die’ editie, zodat je niets van het spel zelf hoeft te missen. Daarnaast ontvang je een kortingscode van 5 euro die je kunt verzilveren bij je volgende aankoop in één van onze 150 winkels.

Daarnaast wordt uw bestelling automatisch omgezet naar de speciale pre-order versie van Assassin's Creed 3. U hoeft hier zelf geen actie meer op te ondernemen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Google Translate
    Dear customer,

Through this mail we want from Dixons, also on behalf of Ubisoft Benelux you the following information.

Wednesday, November 14 is a truck stolen from Ubisoft. This truck was located the entire stock before the release of Assassin's Creed 3 PC in Belgium and the Netherlands. This mission was therefore unfortunately also ordered by you "Join or Die" Edition.

Ubisoft has made every effort to ensure the 'Join or Die' edition again into production and if you still can deliver your product. Unfortunately this was not successful because some parts of the content of this edition is no longer available or to reproduce.

We, and Ubisoft, find it genuinely annoying, especially since you have taken the trouble to this edition of Assassin's Creed for pre-order. To respond to your offer along with your Ubisoft's digital content to the "Join or Die" Edition, so that nothing of the game itself will be missed. In addition, you will receive a discount of 5 euros code that you can redeem on your next purchase in one of our 150 stores.

In addition, your order will automatically be converted to the special pre-order version of Assassin's Creed 3. You do this yourself no action to take.
    I didn't buy the join or die edition for the missions, I did it for the coin. -_-
    Message to fucking retarded idiots that call themselves thieves: Steal the console version next time!

+18 Hola Deca

I'm doing good, but feeling kinda meh atm :\

That sucks Asme
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

Pleasure from your phone.

Interesting..
    The...The image.. In my head.

lol.

NSFW <- Joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    The...The image.. In my head.

lol.
    You're not the only one...

Anyways, I'll be back later.

Bye Ely.