Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Darksiders 2, Asmekiel.

A boss is bugged, and my laptop being shitty doesn't help the boss being not bugged, apparently.

Started the game from start two times and it's still glitched/bugged, re installing now, if it still doesn't work, I'm going to throw a tantrum.
    Flail some headphones and punch some doors?

Did you "Verify the Integrity of the Game Cache"? (assuming you bought it from steam).

Hi Gen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

Almost finishing installing the game...

---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 11:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Flail some headphones and punch some doors?

Did you "Verify the Integrity of the Game Cache"? (assuming you bought it from steam).
    No idea what that is. The problem lies in the game save files, they get corrupted, or it's just the game itself and it's also something to do with the fps being low, and yeah, if it's fps problems, then I'll never be able to finish the game because I won't be having a computer/laptop in years...

Ah. That seems a lot similar to Uni life, Deca. The marking done by teachers (not by official, external exam boards), and the no room for error. I don't like the standardised tests though, and how you're immediately put down depending on where you come from. Interesting stuff though!

Also, the AS/A2 can be retaken multiple times afterwards, if you fail them. Or if you want to do different subjects. I myself have done the AS year twice (I changed my subjects). I'm currently doing A2.

Hi Geng!

I'm sure you'll be the prettiest girl there. Don't worry.

Wolverines are sick sick animals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I'm sure you'll be the prettiest girl there. Don't worry.
    Oh stop it you!

Hi Gemi.

Hi Geng.

Bork.

-0+

Electives-like Deca?

OMGENGAGEM!
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

You can retake AS/A2 even if you're no longer in that age group?

No idea what that is. The problem lies in the game save files, they get corrupted, or it's just the game itself and it's also something to do with the fps being low, and yeah, if it's fps problems, then I'll never be able to finish the game because I won't be having a computer/laptop in years...
    Then we'll both finish it around the same time. With how much time WoW consumes, I won't play another game for years

I just quit raiding.. I have mixed feelings about this, but I took 1 hour to write this in our guild's forums and I want to share it with you guys.

I think most of the people would agree that things aren't going well for us lately. I won't just list everything that's wrong and why, I'll just explain my perspective.

I don't enjoy the raids anymore. I have a lot of shit going around me and I want raids to be an escaping place from those problems. But some people/things are making this experience a living hell. I'm pretty sure I don't want to sit on vent in complete silence and wait for the boss to be pulled. I'm also pretty sure that I'm sick of the constant bitchfight of power conflicts.

There is a raid leader and his officers in the raid. And there are guild and raid rules. I'm not directing this to anyone, but I just don't want to be a part of this trainwreck of a raid.

I was unexpectedly happy after certain news I heard yesterday night. It made me clearly see that I don't want to do this anymore.

All this, and I also want to fix the trainwreck of a life that I have currently. My attendance to school is almost nonexistent, I get 0/100's from midterms, I don't do any assignments, but worst of all, I broke my mother's heart over a stupid game tonight.

Even if I'm not going to study more, I at least want to be sure that I don't have to be doing what I don't even enjoy for 12 hours a week, because it's taking from me more than I imagined it would.

I'm really sad about this, and this wasn't an easy decision.

Love
    Meys.

Then we'll both finish it around the same time. With how much time WoW consumes, I won't play another game for years
    Atleast you're playing something that doesn't bore you.

I'm tired of playing LoL and TWD is kinda boring atm...

DURUNGEUNE!!!

You people write too much shat!

Go to Library, right-click a game, click properties, go to local files, then click on verify the integrity of the game cache. Usually Steam will find any missing or corrupt files from that and so it usually fixes it. It's a lot quicker to do that than reinstall, but reinstalling is also a valid option if that doesn't work.

Treann, I'm not sure if you're asking what electives are, if I like electives or if they like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    You can retake AS/A2 even if you're no longer in that age group?
    Yeah. But generally only once or twice at the same school. If you're older, you'll generally do it at a college.

I should also clarify: When you reach 16, you can either stay at your school and do AS/A2, or you can do it at a college. Entirely optional. Depends if you wana stay with teachers you know, want a fresh start, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    I just quit raiding.. I have mixed feelings about this, but I took 1 hour to write this in our guild's forums and I want to share it with you guys.
    I gave up on WoW, completely, for some of those reasons too.

Raidings were boring, people were boring and stupid, loot whores, etc. Never again.

Too much text. Going to bed. Bai bai \o

One item level short to get into the next LFR. ONE. ITEM. LEVEL. I HATE YOU RNG!

| RAGE. HATE. FEAR. | Sig by Shyama <3 |

Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    Your guild sounds massively dysfunctional. 0.0

*Hugs Meys.*

I quit WoW earlier this week. You'll be fine! \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Yeah. But generally only once or twice at the same school. If you're older, you'll generally do it at a college.

I should also clarify: When you reach 16, you can either stay at your school and do AS/A2, or you can do it at a college. Entirely optional. Depends if you wana stay with teachers you know, want a fresh start, etc.
    Yeah, that's freaking awesome.

When systems like this exist, people wonder why the U.S. is falling behind in education.

---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 05:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Too much text. Going to bed. Bai bai \o
    Goodnight, Gen.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    One item level short to get into the next LFR. ONE. ITEM. LEVEL. I HATE YOU RNG!
    I am two away and can't seem to get any new items from HC's