1. #83341
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Awwh, poor Nemi... I've been in similiar situation. I wasn't sure if I could raid on wednesday and like 30 minutes before the invites the GM comes to me along the lines of "Well, you weren't online and we had to replace a healer". All the mail drops I had waited for dropped. ):
    Is unfair. Oh, and today I finally got a LFR drop: A ring from Terrace of Endless Spring. Rings just so happens to be one of the few slots I didn't need. I feel unlucky! Just need to vent a little bit


    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Poor Hanna.

    Solution, play pvp
    I'm terrible at that too

    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Wow, that sucks
    I mean, okay, sure. It's better for the guild. Greater good and stuff. But it's still a tough blow to the self-esteem for someone who pretty much does nothing but heal. It feels a bit like everyone is better than me at everything in every single game.

    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  2. #83342
    Epic! Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Wrapped in a blanket burrito.
    Posts
    1,596
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Is unfair. Oh, and today I finally got a LFR drop: A ring from Terrace of Endless Spring. Rings just so happens to be one of the few slots I didn't need. I feel unlucky! Just need to vent a little bit
    Hehe, it's okay! I've been in similiar situations. Oh, and in my situation. What made it worse? The healer that replaced me was also a shaman and a pretty crappy one at that. You can imagine I wasn't happy about him getting the upgrades I had just waited to drop.

    And sucks about the ring. I've gotten tier legs from Sha three times now. I've had to vendor the extra ones which just broke my heart. RNG is a mean b*tch.

    | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: FFXIV: ARR, Pillars of Eternity, SWTOR |

  3. #83343
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I mean, okay, sure. It's better for the guild. Greater good and stuff. But it's still a tough blow to the self-esteem for someone who pretty much does nothing but heal. It feels a bit like everyone is better than me at everything in every single game.
    Yeah of course, but anyway, didn't you say that you were miles ahead of the others healers (main healers)?

  4. #83344
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,531
    Hehe, good thing my guild only had Portuguese people. We seldom do anything like Nemi's case, replacements for being shitty and that, atleast not without several warnings and a later PM saying the person is getting replaced still, we always managed to beat everything in HC with shitty players!
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

  5. #83345
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Yeah of course, but anyway, didn't you say that you were miles ahead of the others healers (main healers)?
    I was some weeks ago, until people started gearing. Now, not so much. During our first raids I was like the other two healers combined.

    Well, just needed to vent a lil' bit... Self-esteem plummeted. I was already a bad pvper, DPS, tank, and a less than decent raider. I figured healing was the one thing I couldn't mess up. But I think I'll try my hands at Gold spamming, it seems to be the only WoW-role I've yet to fail at!

    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  6. #83346
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    510
    How does one fall asleep during a raid?

  7. #83347
    Epic! Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Wrapped in a blanket burrito.
    Posts
    1,596
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    How does one fall asleep during a raid?
    By being dead tired? I've almost fallen asleep a dozen times during raids. Y'know, those few seconds where you fall asleep and wake up with a jolt. Luckily no faceplanting on the keyboard yet.

    | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: FFXIV: ARR, Pillars of Eternity, SWTOR |

  8. #83348
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    By being dead tired? I've almost fallen asleep a dozen times during raids. Y'know, those few seconds where you fall asleep and wake up with a jolt. Luckily no faceplanting on the keyboard yet.
    But no... I can't fall asleep at the computer. My brain is too busy doing stuff.

  9. #83349
    Epic! Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Wrapped in a blanket burrito.
    Posts
    1,596
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    But no... I can't fall asleep at the computer. My brain is too busy doing stuff.
    Sometimes people just get that tired.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 02:16 PM ----------

    + 19

    | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: FFXIV: ARR, Pillars of Eternity, SWTOR |

  10. #83350
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,542
    Oh that sucks Nemi.



    +17

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  11. #83351
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,531
    + 16
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

  12. #83352
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Sometimes people just get that tired.
    Not me I don't think I've ever fallen asleep like that. Once I fell asleep on the bus, and then I frantically pressed stop and got off between two cities, surrounded by fields and no houses. Yaaaay \o/
    +17
    I should get out of bed. I have to be at my skewl in 40 minutes. I need a shower first.

  13. #83353
    Epic! Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Wrapped in a blanket burrito.
    Posts
    1,596
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Not me I don't think I've ever fallen asleep like that. Once I fell asleep on the bus, and then I frantically pressed stop and got off between two cities, surrounded by fields and no houses. Yaaaay \o/
    You're such a pro, Geng!

    Haha, I love how smooth Lee is.

    Carley: Our group is small.
    Lee: You're small.
    Carley: ...

    | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: FFXIV: ARR, Pillars of Eternity, SWTOR |

  14. #83354
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,531
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

  15. #83355
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    But no... I can't fall asleep at the computer. My brain is too busy doing stuff.
    I'm not. I can probably fall asleep at any time in any position.
    Plus, I stay awake only like 11 hours at a time and sleep for 10-13 hours...

    I'm a b it borked

    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  16. #83356
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Not me I don't think I've ever fallen asleep like that. Once I fell asleep on the bus, and then I frantically pressed stop and got off between two cities, surrounded by fields and no houses. Yaaaay \o/
    I sleep on the bus on a daily basis.

  17. #83357
    And now father bought pizza for breakfast.... Now not sure how to feel about today.
    +18

    Have a number

    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  18. #83358
    Epic! Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Wrapped in a blanket burrito.
    Posts
    1,596
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    And now father bought pizza for breakfast.... Now not sure how to feel about today.
    I want pizza for breakfast.

    + 19

    | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: FFXIV: ARR, Pillars of Eternity, SWTOR |

  19. #83359
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,531
    + 18

    Going to make my lunch now.
    Last edited by Majad; 2012-11-23 at 12:39 PM.
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

  20. #83360
    Wow, that was beyond inappropriate...

    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •