Deleted
    +30
    Soo tired!

10+ Year Old Account
    + 31

I'm not. I ran out of sleeping pills so now I am super energetic at 11:30 pm and have to get up early tomorrow

+ 32
    Hello

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 08:01 AM ----------

Awww still no people at this time

Goodbye
    Last edited by Purifier; 2012-11-29 at 08:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 33

Off to bed for me. Night everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Night pOO ^^

Math doesnt stand a chance today. Hah!

But I'm looking forward to go back home at lunch. Snow patrol did a good job at clearing the road at night, biking was easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had a weird thing happen. My internet was only half working O_o I was still logged in on steam and skype and my phone(we have vonage, which is powered by the web) was working, but I couldn't visit any websites. Nothing, zip, zilch, nada. Fal's pc could access like 2 websites and that was it. So I thought she forgot to pay the bill and it was being slow to shut off or something and then, after like 35 minutes(now about 5 minutes ago) everything becomes available again.

Weird lol

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 03:11 AM ----------

pOO is still showing offline on steam and I can't message him :\ It wasn't the internet not being paid, so his gif doesn't apply.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like something indeed happened with your ISP there Worg. Maybe a DNS server hicup or so.

Hard to tell though.

Writing from the PC lab room atm. I'm trying to decipher about 800 lines of code... t.t

+ 34
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Just had a weird thing happen. My internet was only half working O_o I was still logged in on steam and skype and my phone(we have vonage, which is powered by the web) was working, but I couldn't visit any websites. Nothing, zip, zilch, nada. Fal's pc could access like 2 websites and that was it. So I thought she forgot to pay the bill and it was being slow to shut off or something and then, after like 35 minutes(now about 5 minutes ago) everything becomes available again.

Weird lol

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 03:11 AM ----------

pOO is still showing offline on steam and I can't message him :\ It wasn't the internet not being paid, so his gif doesn't apply.
    http://imgur.com/gallery/f7Ksb

Off to bed for realz this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    pOO still awake? Naughty pOO.

Go srreeeeep

Not sure if I'm awake yet..... Feeling a bit better I guess, though still staying home for the day. Morning!

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post

Weird lol
    I had the SAME THING yesterday night! I could chat via Skype, but nothing else worked! Trying to fix it, I borked my router, then 5 factory resets later, it fixed itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Not sure if I'm awake yet..... Feeling a bit better I guess, though still staying home for the day. Morning!
    +32

I thought you was poorly when I didn't see you the other day.

*tucks a blanket around hunty to keep him warm before curling up on the blanket herself purring*

Hope you are feeling better now.

BF is also home from work today, and he's borrowed my monitor. I wanted to play some WoW.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Thank you Kitty, that certainly helps <3

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 11:17 AM ----------

Wait, you have only one monitor? o.0

Deleted
    + 33

Morning my lovelies! I think I had a cramp on my leg during the night. I only have some hazy images of it and it feels funny to put weight on that leg. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Love your new avatar Aveline!
    We still need 3 to get everyone though xD

+31

Oh bloody hell I just cant tell any of you apart these days >.> Hai.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 32

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Hunty join us!
    Yeah, no. Why would I do that?

Deleted
    BF is also home from work today, and he's borrowed my monitor. I wanted to play some WoW.
    I didn't think the sentence would end like that

30 min break!