1. #85381
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I said he looks less gay without the hair streak.
    Mmhmm...

    We are children of the summer.

  2. #85382
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,798
    Well, I'm a Leo so RAWRRR!

  3. #85383
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    504
    Gemini, so .... Imma gem the crap outta your ini.

  4. #85384
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Mmhmm...
    I'd tap that.

    + 34.

  5. #85385
    Mechagnome pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmi View Post
    anyone else here is born on 13 July? because asmekiel an i are ^^
    March 15th for me.

  6. #85386
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I'd tap that.


    Gay, gay (bottom), retard (top), straight, straight.

    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    March 15th for me.
    That's not even close to summer.

  7. #85387
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post


    Gay, gay (bottom), retard (top), straight, straight.
    [IMG]http://sonymusic.cust.footprint.net/SYCO/originroot/stream/mps/catalog_23/000/000/051/asset_1041/featured-video-fallback.jpg[IMG]
    The two you labelled as gay are the ones that I actually think are hot. Hah.

  8. #85388
    Fluffy Kitten Elmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    341
    + 32
    night

  9. #85389
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    The two you labelled as gay are the ones that I actually think are hot. Hah.
    Jesus Christ

    Where do I put my Pokéballs?

    Nn Elmi \o

  10. #85390
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Jesus Christ

    Where do I put my Pokéballs?

    Nn Elmi \o
    Well, the retard is well, what you said.. and the other two are pretty mediocre.


    Also, Mika came out. That was like.. totally unexpected.


    Night Elmi!

  11. #85391
    Mechagnome pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Where do I put my Pokéballs?
    In your vajayjay.

  12. #85392
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,798
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    In your vajayjay.
    Where else, eh?

  13. #85393
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Well, the retard is well, what you said.. and the other two are pretty mediocre.


    Also, Mika came out. That was like.. totally unexpected.
    That's mean

    Mika isn't that big of a deal here. 6 years ago Grace Kelly was a hit, but I haven't heard anything since then.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 01:30 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    In your vajayjay.
    huehuehuehue.

    I love sexual references in children's games and cartoons.

  14. #85394
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    That's mean

    Mika isn't that big of a deal here. 6 years ago Grace Kelly was a hit, but I haven't heard anything since then.
    The thing is that, I don't get why anyone would find Harry attractive. Like srsly. He's got a face that looks like it was smacked with a frying pan. And that hair is just plain girly.


    And Mika had a few more hits after Grace Kelly for us. And I'm in love with his new album. But yeah, he's still not regained his popularity or anything. A shame.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 12:33 AM ----------

    + 33.

  15. #85395
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Pokemon wasn't supposed to be a kids games if I remember correctly, I thought the target demographic was supposed to be about the same demographic that WoW is now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  16. #85396
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    The thing is that, I don't get why anyone would find Harry attractive. Like srsly. He's got a face that looks like it was smacked with a frying pan. And that hair is just plain girly.


    And Mika had a few more hits after Grace Kelly for us. And I'm in love with his new album. But yeah, he's still not regained his popularity or anything. A shame.
    Meh. I was never a fan of Mika. But I think he had one more hit. See how great an impact it made on me?

    You are mean to the guy, they call Harry. A quick glance at my sister's profile on fb shows, she likes Liam
    +34

  17. #85397
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,798
    Mika's latest single, if you're interested. Not a bad song.


  18. #85398
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Pokemon wasn't supposed to be a kids games if I remember correctly, I thought the target demographic was supposed to be about the same demographic that WoW is now.
    And look how that went But I bet we both agree that it's still cool. It's just that kids happen to play it too.

  19. #85399
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,426
    + 35

  20. #85400
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    You are mean to the guy, they call Harry. A quick glance at my sister's profile on fb shows, she likes Liam
    Harry should be better looking. Then I can understand the fangirling.

    And ew. Liam drastically dropped in attractiveness when he shaved his head. Srsly ewies.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •