1. #87021
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Ew, that's a really strong smell. I don't think I've ever eaten fast food at my house. 0.o
    Really?

    My mom bought it at the drive in and brought it home, this isn't the first time I eat McDonalds at home, it's like eating pizza.


    I like Nuggets but I prefer to make a hamburger(Minced meat) than eating Mc but there's no food in the house so I had to eat McDonalds.

  2. #87022
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    What's SONES? :s
    SONE = a fan of SNSD
    Like Lady Gaga fans call themselves Little Monster etc.
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

  3. #87023
    Dreadlord Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    632
    +24

    Night Joy.
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

  4. #87024
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    What's SONES? :s

    ghghghghghghghghghgg. Try to tell them apart using pictures, fail on the very first video -_-

    Night Joy

    + 23
    I think Sones just refers to die hard fans of SNSD

    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Really?

    My mom bought it at the drive in and brought it home, this isn't the first time I eat McDonalds at home, it's like eating pizza.


    I like Nuggets but I prefer to make a hamburger(Minced meat) than eating Mc but there's no food in the house so I had to eat McDonalds.
    Yeah, I've always eaten it at the actual restaurant, or my best friends house (most of my fast food eatings is with him and his dad). Then again, I'm weird.

    You know that McDonalds has hamburgers, right? Or do you just not like McDonalds hamburgers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  5. #87025
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    SONE = a fan of SNSD
    Like Lady Gaga fans call themselves Little Monster etc.
    Really?!??!!

    But what does Sone mean, exactly, it's meaning. :b

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 11:34 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Yeah, I've always eaten it at the actual restaurant, or my best friends house (most of my fast food eatings is with him and his dad). Then again, I'm weird.

    You know that McDonalds has hamburgers, right? Or do you just not like McDonalds hamburgers?
    What I mean with Hamburger is just minced meat, we call that a hamburger, when it's done, here on Portugal, just googled minced meat, we also call that hamburger.


    Night Joy.

  6. #87026
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,656
    Hm, interesting.

    Oh, look, Girl's Day

  7. #87027
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Who's the chick in your avatar, Ely?
    It's Gaga. It was this photo shoot (for Elle UK): http://gagaimages.org/thumbnails.php?album=1495

    The video can be found here if you scroll down (I adore the Electric Chapel remix used): http://www.elleuk.com/star-style/new...gth-gaga-video

    Since I had issues deciding on a pic to use, I just used my most recent fave shoot.

    + 25.

  8. #87028
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Really?!??!!

    But what does Sone mean, exactly, it's meaning. :b

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 11:34 PM ----------


    What I mean with Hamburger is just minced meat, we call that a hamburger, when it's done, here on Portugal, just googled minced meat, we also call that hamburger.


    Night Joy.
    I really have no idea what it's meaning is. 0.0

    Ohhh, we call it hamburger as well, but we don't call it a hamburger. It's the "a" that makes all the difference. It's why us Americans often refer to hamburgers at fast food as "burgers".

    Night Joy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  9. #87029
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,722
    Night Joy.

  10. #87030
    No idea what you mean too, Decagon!

    We just call it hamburger because it looks like the meat in the Mc's burgers, that's all.


    + 23

  11. #87031
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Really?!??!!

    But what does Sone mean, exactly, it's meaning. :b
    I honestly had no idea, so I looked it up and apparently it means "Wish" when pronounced in Korean (소원 = Sowon)

    The more you know!

    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Oh, look, Girl's Day
    Girl's Day is good!

    I love Nothing Lasts Forever
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

  12. #87032
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    I honestly had no idea, so I looked it up and apparently it means "Wish" when pronounced in Korean (소원 = Sowon)

    The more you know!



    Girl's Day is good!

    I love Nothing Lasts Forever
    Only watched Twinkle Twinkle so far.

  13. #87033
    Mechagnome pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    586
    + 24

    My right eyelid has been twitch for like 2 days. I probably have cancer.

  14. #87034
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    + 24

    My right eyelid has been twitch for like 2 days. I probably have cancer.

    Nonsense, you've the flu. I'd give you 8 days at the most.
    Trust me, I sometimes know things.


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  15. #87035
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    No idea what you mean too, Decagon!

    We just call it hamburger because it looks like the meat in the Mc's burgers, that's all.


    + 23
    I think we're talking about the same thing, but I'm tired and not comprehending basic things right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  16. #87036
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,656
    But from Girl's Day 3 members left and there's 2 new, but from SNSD all original members are still there.

  17. #87037
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    + 24

    My right eyelid has been twitch for like 2 days. I probably have cancer.
    Just pour acid in it, that tends to stop twitching.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  18. #87038
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,722
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    My right eyelid has been twitch for like 2 days. I probably have cancer.
    Go see a doctor.

    + 25.

    Good night.


  19. #87039
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Trust me, I sometimes know things.
    Shampoo, now, please.

  20. #87040
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Shampoo, now, please.
    I'm sooo not going to shampoo that. Not worth it!


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •