10+ Year Old Account

PURIBERG

Mods are balanced, we've got Darsi being overly generous on a regular basis.
    Last edited by Northern Goblin; 2012-07-30 at 05:25 PM.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    - 39 so when are mods going to get balanced back to -3? We haven't won shit as long as there's been 2 or mods posting lately. Our last wins(did we have more than one?) came when mods went afk long enough for us to do it.
    Blame Fengore, he's the only one posting the max of -4 every time. I only do that when I first post for the day (I like to make a splash).

Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-07-30 at 05:25 PM.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    Mods are balanced, we've got Darsi being overly generous on a regular basis.
    If we buff you, can you remove dars?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    What is this sorcery??!

Edited By messages showing up on our posts!
    Super annoying, but can I has medal for noticing it first?
    - 39 so when are mods going to get balanced back to -3? We haven't won shit as long as there's been 2 or mods posting lately. Our last wins(did we have more than one?) came when mods went afk long enough for us to do it.
    Meh, we won the last 2 games, who cares if mods were AFK or not, hell, the best game we've had lasted about 5 days. As long as people are posting and having fun.

Last edited by Rixis; 2012-07-30 at 05:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guessing the edit rule just got thrown out the window?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Meh, we won the last 2 games, who cares if mods were AFK or not, hell, the best game we've had lasted about 5 days. As long as people are posting and having fun.
    NO FUN ALLOWED!

casp

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    Blame Fengore, he's the only one posting the max of -4 every time. I only do that when I first post for the day (I like to make a splash).

To be fair, a lot of the time I post I do it to knock off a chain of posters.

I'm stuck thinking in 4's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Never, we can't play martyr if that happens.
    Then I shall refuse to post any numbers until Arlee or Treann or someone who does care decides to change it. I think we've had one win since I got pissed during the modstrike that got the score even at 5-5 since then, the mods have won at least 4 times and us the one. Idk if that's accurate as it hasn't been updated since the 26th, which was 4 days ago.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    Guessing the edit rule just got thrown out the window?
    Meh, we can keep to the 2 minute edit timer, the text about the edit message may need amended. Last edited shows a timer, so it's all good.

Super annoying seeing those edited messages, especially in a thread such as this where edits are very common place.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Get a loaf of bread, a jar of peanut butter, and a thing of jelly and you haz food.
    Sounds like a plan

Deleted
    Then I shall refuse to post any numbers until Arlee or Treann or someone who does care decides to change it. I think we've had one win since I got pissed during the modstrike that got the score even at 5-5 since then, the mods have won at least 4 times and us the one. Idk if that's accurate as it hasn't been updated since the 26th, which was 4 days ago.
    I'm sorry but if you want to win, not posting number sure seams like a stupid idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    We won 2 games in a row, the last one today.

Also, surely by refusing to post numbers you're just 1. spitting the dummy and 2. compounding the issue of players or mods quitting when their team starts losing.

---------- Post added 2012-07-30 at 06:30 PM ----------

I'm sorry but if you want to win, not posting number sure seams like a stupid idea.
    Damnit, you beat me too it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Meh, we can keep to the 2 minute edit timer, the text about the edit message may need amended. Last edited shows a timer, so it's all good.

Super annoying seeing those edited messages, especially in a thread such as this where edits are very common place.
    Yeah, still got the "within 3 minutes" rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's the thing though, posting a number is stupid as well since we just get swamped by the mods anyways. I wish someone would go through and (according to Rixis) find out how many mods posted during the two games we won. Balance should come through equal play from both mods and players, not making up for lack of mods playing.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    That's the thing though, posting a number is stupid as well since we just get swamped by the mods anyways. I wish someone would go through and (according to Rixis) find out how many mods posted during the two games we won. Balance should come through equal play from both mods and players, not making up for lack of mods playing.
    Yes of course, it might be unbalanced but not posting number will not help in any way possible.

I think players don't have a right to speak balance unless mods won hundreds of times more than them, and for multiple threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Dude make smth with noodles or pasta or whatever. Super cheap and u can make a lot of it.
    I ate ramen for a week, I can eat ramen for months. I will eat ramen forever. (Though I'm out of stocks I'll get some more tomorrow)

10+ Year Old Account
    According to Rixis? If you'd been here helping us win the game you'd know we won 2. Puri got the first after me and Treant both posted in the 40s and got 10 minute timer locked. Treant won the second (earlier today, possibly through the night), netting him his first win in the thread.

Mods participated are mostly: Dars, Feng and Ana, with the odd number from Mal, Azshira, rocket and Fuzzie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    I think players don't have a right to speak balance unless mods won hundreds of times more than them, and for multiple threads.
    But that's due to activity, not balancing issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes of course, it might be unbalanced but not posting number will not help in any way possible.
    Neither will posting a number. Posting a number will just delay the inevitable loss, not help us win. The most fun games are the ones where we're actually balanced and either slowly gaining ground or slowly losing it. When we're in negatives constantly, to the point where even losing to the mods we're right back in negatives with no chance to recover, it just kills the fun :\

Beep boop

There will always be mod bursts out beating players unless we somehow get a 1:1 ratio of players to mods
    I think the current game is balanced *shrug*
    Last edited by Purifier; 2012-07-30 at 05:38 PM.