Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    That isn't Anakso, that's me.

:c
    What's the difference?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    You did not.

How you doing it then?
    Well we were using the strat from Icyveins, I believe, where you have most of the raid group up in the center to heal and two people on each side running counter clockwise and clockwise to hit all of the totems. I changed the strat to position a 3rd person between the 2nd and 3rd totem, then when the first two run past them, they position themselves to link from the 3rd totem so they can finish the 4th and 5th up at the apex of the circle...and it's over in like 3 seconds.

Sweetness.

Deleted
    Sweet Lord Jesus it's a fire!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Well we were using the strat from Icyveins, I believe, where you have most of the raid group up in the center to heal and two people on each side running counter clockwise and clockwise to hit all of the totems. I changed the strat to position a 3rd person between the 2nd and 3rd totem, then when the first two run past them, they position themselves to link from the 3rd totem so they can finish the 4th and 5th up at the apex of the circle...and it's over in like 3 seconds.

Sweetness.
    I don't fully understand it, but it sounds a lot more complicated

Deleted
    I'm not cool enough to be Anakso.
    Not with that name at least!

Deleted
    It's still the best name in this thread!
    Its about the worst name on the forum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Thank god, I thought I was the only one who up until very recently thought they were the same person. :x
    I was just joking.

>_>

<_<

Deleted
    +1
    Bacon pancakes, making bacon pancakes, pick some bacon and i'll put it in a pancake, bacon pancakes, that's what it's gonna make, bacon pancaaaaakes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Oh... Yeah... The so was I. Heh....
    I'll go do stuff
    Noes, don't leave!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't fully understand it, but it sounds a lot more complicated
    It is but, but, it's really fast. I take that position. As Beaug and Kaleme run past me, I wait until they're just past the totem I downed, then I move to link that totem to them as they keep moving and suddenly it's over. Really, really easy and rarely bugs out.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 2

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    It is but, but, it's really fast. I take that position. As Beaug and Kaleme run past me, I wait until they're just past the totem I downed, then I move to link that totem to them as they keep moving and suddenly it's over. Really, really easy and rarely bugs out.
    Hmm, nice.
    I've experienced the totems bugging, but never for so many tries in a row that its impossible to down the boss.

+ 3
    I think everyone should leave the thread. I wish to be the only one left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, nice.
    I've experienced the totems bugging, but never for so many tries in a row that its impossible to down the boss.
    Yeah well, we also were trying it for the first time. Once we put my plan into motion, we had a few very close attempts (one time at 1.2m), and then we downed her. I expect this week to go by in just a few tries. Sometimes we get roadblocked, but once we down a fight, we start one-shotting it. We one-shot up to her without issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    + 3
    I think everyone should leave the thread. I wish to be the only one left.
    Yeah well that would be kinda lonely, dontcha think?

Deleted
    Yeah well, we also were trying it for the first time. Once we put my plan into motion, we had a few very close attempts (one time at 1.2m), and then we downed her. I expect this week to go by in just a few tries. Sometimes we get roadblocked, but once we down a fight, we start one-shotting it. We one-shot up to her without issue.
    Alright, I wish I could suggest a tactic in my guild if we didn't kill a boss and people actually did the tactic instead of just whine that its "Not the way its supposed to be done". =/

No Puri.

Deleted
    - 0 +

You guys aren't team players.
    No cookies for you.