1. #2021
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Go sleep, silly Miggy!
    But I don't want to

    + 5
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

  2. #2022
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,335
    Just lay down then, no need to sleep.

    00:45:50]Nutty: just laugh all the time and fuck maths!
    Hunter | Death Knight | Shaman

  3. #2023

  4. #2024
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    684
    + 7
    Gone for a while

  5. #2025
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,335
    Hi panda man.

    00:45:50]Nutty: just laugh all the time and fuck maths!
    Hunter | Death Knight | Shaman

  6. #2026
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Just lay down then, no need to sleep.
    But if I lay down I'll fall asleep. If I fall asleep I will sleep for way too long. :<

    + 3
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

  7. #2027
    Keyboard Turner Scaled Wurm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Burleson, TX
    Posts
    4
    +4 added to 6 characters is 10char

    gogo

  8. #2028
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,335
    Darn it, you figured out my master plan.

    +5

    ogog

    00:45:50]Nutty: just laugh all the time and fuck maths!
    Hunter | Death Knight | Shaman

  9. #2029
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,558
    + 1

    Have some J-pop

    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

  10. #2030
    Brewmaster Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    IRL, Arena soon™
    Posts
    1,495
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Joy just came on in skype so I'll assume he'll post soon. Pope might be at Uni. No Idea where puri is, probably doing evil things. And also no idea where wass is.
    Here \o/

    It warms my heart that I'm missed when I'm gone :3 Thank you guys. I slept extra long today, to compensate I've been productive by having a shower, trimming my "claws", eating breakfast and have started some studying.

    I intend to get most of the studycrap done today.

    + 2

  11. #2031
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    + 1

    Have some J-pop

    [video=youtube;cPCLH5S29ck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPCLH5S29ck[ /video]
    No, you should be sleeping now!

    Hi wass.

    00:45:50]Nutty: just laugh all the time and fuck maths!
    Hunter | Death Knight | Shaman

  12. #2032
    The Patient Docdruid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lisboa, Portugal
    Posts
    272
    + 3 *using a soft voice, sings a lullaby to Migari* Thus shall fall asleep
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."~Evelyn Beatrice Hall
    "Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you to their level and beat you with experience." ~Anonymous

  13. #2033

  14. #2034
    Brewmaster Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    IRL, Arena soon™
    Posts
    1,495
    + 5

    Hai Joy

    Sabaton ftw.

  15. #2035
    Keyboard Turner Scaled Wurm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Burleson, TX
    Posts
    4
    +6

    How is everyone doing this morning?

  16. #2036
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,335
    +7

    I'm fine, going out test driving in a bit.

    00:45:50]Nutty: just laugh all the time and fuck maths!
    Hunter | Death Knight | Shaman

  17. #2037
    Brewmaster Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    IRL, Arena soon™
    Posts
    1,495
    I'm positively fine. Trying to understand some basic programming here. But I'll do it eventually.

    You?

    Ooooh, GLHF Joyjoy.

  18. #2038
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Docdruid View Post
    + 3 *using a soft voice, sings a lullaby to Migari* Thus shall fall asleep
    It worked, I bet I'll be falling asleep any minute now!
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

  19. #2039
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,335
    Thanks Wass, its just here at home with my mom, got my first real lesson 1/8 so that will be nervous.

    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    It worked, I bet I'll be falling asleep any minute now!
    Sleep well little sheep.

    00:45:50]Nutty: just laugh all the time and fuck maths!
    Hunter | Death Knight | Shaman

  20. #2040
    Brewmaster Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    IRL, Arena soon™
    Posts
    1,495


    You'll be fine Joy. I was just like you, but the more you do it the less stressfull and actually more funny it is.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •