1. #51381
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,798
    +20.

    5am.. Too early....

  2. #51382

  3. #51383
    Dreadlord Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    632
    +21

    i wasn't going to fire anyone!

    but i'll go to TExas then

    Hai Ely-
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

  4. #51384
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Lyriok, pOO's description of me is about right.
    * Offers a taco to Krayzy


    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    +20.

    5am.. Too early....
    Your silly land is 10 hours in the past.

  5. #51385
    The Lightbringer Pud'n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Posts
    2,998
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Listen, hoe, I don't step up on nobody's man. Ya dig?
    Aight bitch. Juz as long as learn yo place up in here.

    +22

  6. #51386
    Field Marshal Krayzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idaho, PotatoLandUSA
    Posts
    56
    Okay I'm off.

    To my fellow Murrikans that will be asleep before I get home, goodnight!

    Good morning to your crazy Euro's that are waking up soon.

  7. #51387
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Okay I'm off.

    To my fellow Murrikans that will be asleep before I get home, goodnight!

    Good morning to your crazy Euro's that are waking up soon.
    Hope all goes well

  8. #51388
    to shreds, you say...


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  9. #51389
    Mechagnome pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    to shreds, you say...
    - Professor James Farnsworth

    Night Krayzy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    Aight bitch. Juz as long as learn yo place up in here.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Your silly land is 10 hours in the past.
    Nuh uh, your land is 10 hours upside down!

    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    +21
    i wasn't going to fire anyone!
    but i'll go to TExas then
    Don't go to Texas, tis a silly place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    The image did not load for me because Uggor is a failure.

  10. #51390
    Moderator Uggorthaholy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Granbury, TX
    Posts
    3,022
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post

    I'm mean and I smell funny
    This is definitely QFT

    So glad it's my Friday, only 5.5 more hours until I go wreak havoc in the LEague of Draven!
    I mean the LEague of Dragon
    I mean the League of Noobs.....


    League of Legends ftmfw

  11. #51391
    You mean the League of Rengar right?
    or was it the League of Shaco?
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/603598 SO FUN

  12. #51392
    Dreadlord Zerioc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    916
    + 23

    Quote Originally Posted by uggorthaholy View Post
    This is definitely QFT

    So glad it's my Friday, only 5.5 more hours until I go wreak havoc in the LEague of Draven!
    I mean the LEague of Dragon
    I mean the League of Noobs.....


    League of Legends ftmfw
    **Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaven

    ftfy.

    I should play some normals. Did you happen to watch the WC, Uggor?

  13. #51393
    Mechagnome pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    586
    + 24

    Quote Originally Posted by uggorthaholy View Post
    pOO flinger is awesome and smells very nice.
    What a nice thing to say

  14. #51394
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    32,658
    +20

    Goodnight, PvM!



  15. #51395
    Moderator Uggorthaholy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Granbury, TX
    Posts
    3,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    You mean the League of Rengar right?
    or was it the League of Shaco?
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/603598 SO FUN
    When I'm playing, it's the league of Amumu. I jungle Amumu as my main champ. I've gotten exceptionally good at him, the other night I had a 3 game stretch of something like 19-9-56

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post


    **Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaven

    ftfy.

    I should play some normals. Did you happen to watch the WC, Uggor?

    no time to, though I would have loved to. If you're NA, add me, summoner name = forum name.

  16. #51396
    Dreadlord Zerioc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    916
    Quote Originally Posted by uggorthaholy View Post
    When I'm playing, it's the league of Amumu. I jungle Amumu as my main champ. I've gotten exceptionally good at him, the other night I had a 3 game stretch of something like 19-9-56




    no time to, though I would have loved to. If you're NA, add me, summoner name = forum name.
    I'll toss you a request when I log on next. Unless you're on now. Then add me (same thing with me, summoner = forum.) I was enjoying WC up until the 3rd day. That was filled with cheating, and restarts, and connection issues. It was a mess.

  17. #51397
    +21 hai all, g'night all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

  18. #51398
    Quote Originally Posted by uggorthaholy View Post
    When I'm playing, it's the league of Amumu. I jungle Amumu as my main champ. I've gotten exceptionally good at him, the other night I had a 3 game stretch of something like 19-9-5

    If you're NA, add me, summoner name = forum name.
    Will do as soon as I get home from work

  19. #51399
    Quote Originally Posted by uggorthaholy View Post
    Nemmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

    * pounce hugs teh Nemis
    Hai Uggor! I am apparently not a frequent poster anymore. Like one post every other hour it seems


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  20. #51400
    Mechagnome pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    586
    Night Darcy.
    Hai Worgen.
    Bai Worgen.
    Nemi, post more!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •