1. #77841
    hi hey hello hi

    - 6

    Regular Dota

    Ranked Only
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRu0xts_rpI

  2. #77842

  3. #77843
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,639
    http://www.gamemusicbundle.com/ Lindsey Stirling album in it.

    - 5

  4. #77844

  5. #77845

  6. #77846
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,721
    - 5.

  7. #77847
    Who let the dogs out? Woof Woof, Woof, WOof woof! Who let the dogs out?

    Who let the cats out? Meow meow, Meow, Meow Meow! Who let the cats out?

  8. #77848
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Tom Bombadil?
    I am sorry what

    - 4

    Regular Dota

    Ranked Only
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRu0xts_rpI

  9. #77849
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    I am sorry what

    - 4
    Do you not know who Tom Bombadil is? :\

  10. #77850
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Do you not know who Tom Bombadil is? :\
    I don't. :/

    - 3.

    Okay, now I do. Yay for Google. Still never heard of him before, though.

  11. #77851
    Brewmaster Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Arena, tryharding for Gladiator
    Posts
    1,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Who let the dogs out? Woof Woof, Woof, WOof woof! Who let the dogs out?

    Who let the cats out? Meow meow, Meow, Meow Meow! Who let the cats out?
    Dars?

    Elyaan I think you're gonna have more work soon... let's say I'm innocent. But the work's not for me.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  12. #77852
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I don't. :/

    - 3.

    Okay, now I do. Yay for Google. Still never heard of him before, though.
    You should read more :P Lord of the Rings is one of those books series that everyone who has interest in the fantasy genre should read.

  13. #77853
    Lindsey Stirling FTW Asme.
    You dissapoint me, Ely.

    -2

  14. #77854
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Elyaan I think you're gonna have more work soon... let's say I'm innocent. But the work's not for me.
    Oh fun. It depends how much work it'll be though. Since I'm lacking free time for Photoshop at the moment because of reasons. Just get whoever it is to send it to me anyways, and we'll see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    You should read more :P Lord of the Rings is one of those books series that everyone who has interest in the fantasy genre should read.
    I never really got into the LotR books. But the movies were great, so meh. Good enough for me.

  15. #77855

  16. #77856
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,721
    Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    You dissapoint me, Ely.
    3:

  17. #77857
    Brewmaster Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Arena, tryharding for Gladiator
    Posts
    1,271
    I just realized I'm an Elyaandict.

    - 3
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  18. #77858
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I never really got into the LotR books. But the movies were great, so meh. Good enough for me.
    Shouldn't be. You're pretty much saying you'd rather take a cut up, mutilated, piece of highly decorated meh(the movies are good, but they're meh compared to the books) instead of the real thing. If you've ever seen any book to movie adaptation that you've read the book(s) for, you'd know they cut so much content out just to fit it into a 2-3 hour movie. I'm very glad that they're doing the Song of Ice and Fire books as a tv series rather than a movie for each book b/c they'd have to neuter everything to fit it into movie form.

  19. #77859
    Brewmaster Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Arena, tryharding for Gladiator
    Posts
    1,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Shouldn't be. You're pretty much saying you'd rather take a cut up, mutilated, piece of highly decorated meh(the movies are good, but they're meh compared to the books) instead of the real thing. If you've ever seen any book to movie adaptation, you'd know they cut so much content out just to fit it into a 2-3 hour movie. I'm very glad that they're doing the Song of Ice and Fire books as a tv series rather than a movie for each book b/c they'd have to neuter everything to fit it into movie form.
    It's like game of thrones. But even there, you get more out of reading the books. At least so I heard.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  20. #77860
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,639
    Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Lindsey Stirling FTW Asme.
    You dissapoint me, Ely.

    -2
    Ah, it was you. I know someone posted that Stirling AC3 video a few days ago, but forgot who

    - 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •