1. #78881
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    + 2

    Asmekiel's number is wrong.

    Brb.
    To counter that, Ana has an edit tag in his post :\
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

  2. #78882
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,389
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    To counter that, Ana has an edit tag in his post :\
    edit post is too late D:

  3. #78883
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Well, she's had a bit of a messed up life. :/
    I know nothing of her life. Just that she's a bit insane.

    +2

  4. #78884
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,389
    I'm confused as to what the number is now...

  5. #78885
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,783
    Ana's number was fine because it was within 3 mins.
    "You're only given one little spark of madness, you mustn't lose it."
    - Robin Williams (1951-2014)

  6. #78886
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    To counter that, Ana has an edit tag in his post :\
    You can edit numbers.

    -/+ 0

  7. #78887
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,297
    -2

    Turkeys are really ugly. Thank goodness they are delicious!

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  8. #78888
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Turkeys are really ugly. Thank goodness they are delicious!
    I agree.

    Let's hunt Worer and cook him. Turkey, nom nom nom.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-16 at 05:02 PM ----------

    - 4

  9. #78889
    Dreadlord Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    632
    -3

    I REGRET NOTHING!

    Morning Dyra, Maj, Ely, Asmek, Ana, Wass, Worar, Meys, Worg, Dars, GEnga.
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

  10. #78890
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,599
    It's turkey hunting time!


    -5

    Morning Treann.

  11. #78891
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,297
    -7

    Mmmmm I can't wait for Christmas. I'm going to be cooking my first Christmas turkey. ^_^ And then when I eff it up I'll go home to my Mother's perfectly cooked turkey!

    MONRNING TREANNBRO!!!

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  12. #78892
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You can edit numbers.

    -/+ 0
    As long as the edited by tag doesn't appear on the post. The OP is old, very old, when it used to be roughly 3 minutes, but they've changed stuffs and sometimes it's fickle and it'll pop up with less than 3 minutes as well.


    Kitteh, turkey is for Thanksgiving(I don't think y'all celebrate that there), ham is for Christmas :P (or goose, but that's rare)
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

  13. #78893
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,599
    I cooked my own Christmas dinner last Christmas hehe, but had lamb instead of chicken. Chicken is all right but I don't like it enough to have it for big dinner events like this.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 01:14 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    As long as the edited by tag doesn't appear on the post. The OP is old, very old, when it used to be roughly 3 minutes, but they've changed stuffs and sometimes it's fickle and it'll pop up with less than 3 minutes as well.


    Kitteh, turkey is for Thanksgiving(I don't think y'all celebrate that there), ham is for Christmas :P (or goose, but that's rare)
    Seems an arbitrary rule anyway if it's just based on the edit tag showing up.
    As long as it's done before the next number is up, should be fine.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 01:15 AM ----------

    Ham...for Christmas?
    What are you insane! Why is that a thing?

  14. #78894

  15. #78895
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Kitteh, turkey is for Thanksgiving(I don't think y'all celebrate that there), ham is for Christmas :P (or goose, but that's rare)
    No Thanksgiving here. :3 All our turkeys are for Christmas! Though my Mum goes a little mad with the roasts around Christmas. We'll have turkey Christmas Day, beef on Boxing Day, gammon (ham to you I guess) to tide us over until New Year's Eve and then have pork on New Year's Day.

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  16. #78896
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    -7

    Mmmmm I can't wait for Christmas. I'm going to be cooking my first Christmas turkey. ^_^ And then when I eff it up I'll go home to my Mother's perfectly cooked turkey!

    MONRNING TREANNBRO!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    It's turkey hunting time!


    -5

    Morning Treann.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I agree.

    Let's hunt Worer and cook him. Turkey, nom nom nom.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-16 at 05:02 PM ----------

    - 4
    D:
    * throws BRICKS at the PvMers

  17. #78897
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I cooked my own Christmas dinner last Christmas hehe, but had lamb instead of chicken. Chicken is all right but I don't like it enough to have it for big dinner events like this.?
    You... you mean you don't throw some shrimp on the barbie and have a BBQ for Christmas dinner?! D:

    That's twice today my illusions have been shattered. I need to be held right about now.

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  18. #78898
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    D:
    * throws BRICKS at the PvMers
    * Throws a knife and a hammer at Worer


    I got the dinner!

  19. #78899
    Dreadlord Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    632
    -7

    Whoa careful there!
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

  20. #78900
    *holds Kitteh's tail*
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •