Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    You can retake AS/A2 even if you're no longer in that age group?
    Yeah. But generally only once or twice at the same school. If you're older, you'll generally do it at a college.

I should also clarify: When you reach 16, you can either stay at your school and do AS/A2, or you can do it at a college. Entirely optional. Depends if you wana stay with teachers you know, want a fresh start, etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    I just quit raiding.. I have mixed feelings about this, but I took 1 hour to write this in our guild's forums and I want to share it with you guys.
    I gave up on WoW, completely, for some of those reasons too.

Raidings were boring, people were boring and stupid, loot whores, etc. Never again.

Deleted
    Too much text. Going to bed. Bai bai \o

Deleted
    One item level short to get into the next LFR. ONE. ITEM. LEVEL. I HATE YOU RNG!

10+ Year Old Account
    I just quit raiding.. I have mixed feelings about this, but I took 1 hour to write this in our guild's forums and I want to share it with you guys.
    Your guild sounds massively dysfunctional. 0.0

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

*Hugs Meys.*

I quit WoW earlier this week. You'll be fine! \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Yeah. But generally only once or twice at the same school. If you're older, you'll generally do it at a college.

I should also clarify: When you reach 16, you can either stay at your school and do AS/A2, or you can do it at a college. Entirely optional. Depends if you wana stay with teachers you know, want a fresh start, etc.
    Yeah, that's freaking awesome.

When systems like this exist, people wonder why the U.S. is falling behind in education.

---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 05:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Too much text. Going to bed. Bai bai \o
    Goodnight, Gen.

Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    One item level short to get into the next LFR. ONE. ITEM. LEVEL. I HATE YOU RNG!
    I am two away and can't seem to get any new items from HC's

I used to be there... Never again, I'm not going to let a game fuck with my life again. I enjoy WoW very much and I love raiding (especially during progression), but school/work/life goes before a game.

Do like me, have 487 ilvl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    I am two away and can't seem to get any new items from HC's
    I was away by two item levels as well. I was hoping a VP neck would push me to 470, but it made things even more irritating. And I'm not getting drops from regular HCs either. RNG is not my buddeh.

That's why i focused on PVP, no one tells me what to do on BG but morons who think that they can handle a 15 people group. anytime to battleground and Arena with someone when we want.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Do like me, have 487 ilvl.
    You can donate all your gear my way, thanks for the offer!

I actually dinged on my priest just a while ago and I haven't been in a normal raid yet due to irl stuff. So my item level isn't anything fancy yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Yeah, that's freaking awesome.

When systems like this exist, people wonder why the U.S. is falling behind in education.
    Oh, one thing I missed though: The more difficult your course that you want to do (say, Medicine), they don't really care for retake results. They'll expect you to do well on the first attempt. But retakes are fine for about 90% of courses.

Anyways, if you have any more questions, shoot me a PM.

And on that note, good night!

Deleted
    Good night Ely

Deleted
    Off to bed.

Bork.

Good night.

Deleted
    I'm off to bed in the same wave. I'm too tired to check which number we're on anyway... Late g'night to those who already left and g'night to those people who are still gonna stay awake~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Oh, one thing I missed though: The more difficult your course that you want to do (say, Medicine), they don't really care for retake results. They'll expect you to do well on the first attempt. But retakes are fine for about 90% of courses.

Anyways, if you have any more questions, shoot me a PM.

And on that note, good night!
    Thanks for all the information!

Goodnight Ely and Ave and Maj! (It's a mass extinction!)

Something.

Deleted
    Okay.. Good night everyone that is going to bed!

You can donate all your gear my way, thanks for the offer!

I actually dinged on my priest just a while ago and I haven't been in a normal raid yet due to irl stuff. So my item level isn't anything fancy yet.
    If you play on eu horde I could run some dungeons with you, but I doubt you need that. Farm rep, get VP and buy gear. I'm at 2985 VP and I can't buy anything useful with it

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 01:19 AM ----------

We're at

+ 1

G'night everyone!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    If you play on eu horde I could run some dungeons with you, but I doubt you need that. Farm rep, get VP and buy gear. I'm at 2985 VP and I can't buy anything useful with it
    I actually do play on Horde EU, I'm heals so dungeons don't take that long to proc anyway. I can still get a few selected upgrades from HCs, but I just haven't been lucky with the RNG. I'm still rocking a crafted PvP head and shoulders (iLevel 450) which are the main setbacks.

ANYWAYS. Now I'm off to bed for real. o/