Deleted
    Hi Nemi.

Awww... That sucks. :c

+ 18

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor Hanna.

Solution, play pvp
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I fell asleep during raid last night, and Lysah had to replace me as a healer going with her alt. Apparently she "kicked azz as a healer" according to the guild's Raid leader and tl;dr I've now been permanently replaced on ze raid team by her alt. Oh, and to make things worse, I've gotten total two epix since I joined the guild despite being the only SP mail user. Last night when I was asleep, four pieces dropped and got disenchanted.

FML I'm terrible.
    Wow, that sucks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post

That's what I'm here for
    <3
    I fell asleep during raid last night, and Lysah had to replace me as a healer going with her alt. Apparently she "kicked azz as a healer" according to the guild's Raid leader and tl;dr I've now been permanently replaced on ze raid team by her alt. Oh, and to make things worse, I've gotten total two epix since I joined the guild despite being the only SP mail user. Last night when I was asleep, four pieces dropped and got disenchanted.

FML I'm terrible.
    Awwh, poor Nemi... I've been in similiar situation. I wasn't sure if I could raid on wednesday and like 30 minutes before the invites the GM comes to me along the lines of "Well, you weren't online and we had to replace a healer". All the mail drops I had waited for dropped. ):

Deleted
    Is unfair. Oh, and today I finally got a LFR drop: A ring from Terrace of Endless Spring. Rings just so happens to be one of the few slots I didn't need. I feel unlucky! Just need to vent a little bit
    Hehe, it's okay! I've been in similiar situations. Oh, and in my situation. What made it worse? The healer that replaced me was also a shaman and a pretty crappy one at that. You can imagine I wasn't happy about him getting the upgrades I had just waited to drop.

And sucks about the ring. I've gotten tier legs from Sha three times now. I've had to vendor the extra ones which just broke my heart. RNG is a mean b*tch.

Deleted
    I mean, okay, sure. It's better for the guild. Greater good and stuff. But it's still a tough blow to the self-esteem for someone who pretty much does nothing but heal. It feels a bit like everyone is better than me at everything in every single game.
    Yeah of course, but anyway, didn't you say that you were miles ahead of the others healers (main healers)?

Deleted
    Hehe, good thing my guild only had Portuguese people. We seldom do anything like Nemi's case, replacements for being shitty and that, atleast not without several warnings and a later PM saying the person is getting replaced still, we always managed to beat everything in HC with shitty players!

Deleted
    How does one fall asleep during a raid?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    How does one fall asleep during a raid?
    By being dead tired? I've almost fallen asleep a dozen times during raids. Y'know, those few seconds where you fall asleep and wake up with a jolt. Luckily no faceplanting on the keyboard yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    By being dead tired? I've almost fallen asleep a dozen times during raids. Y'know, those few seconds where you fall asleep and wake up with a jolt. Luckily no faceplanting on the keyboard yet.
    But no... I can't fall asleep at the computer. My brain is too busy doing stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    But no... I can't fall asleep at the computer. My brain is too busy doing stuff.
    Sometimes people just get that tired.

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 02:16 PM ----------

+ 19

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh that sucks Nemi.

+17

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    + 16

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Sometimes people just get that tired.
    Not me I don't think I've ever fallen asleep like that. Once I fell asleep on the bus, and then I frantically pressed stop and got off between two cities, surrounded by fields and no houses. Yaaaay \o/
    +17
    I should get out of bed. I have to be at my skewl in 40 minutes. I need a shower first.