1. #83601
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,764
    + 41.

  2. #83602
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Whenever I can. I would've been at Dreamhack right now if it hadn't collided with the potential 2nd attempt of my first math exam that I had wednesday last week. But I passed it so I have the weekend free, which means I could've gone... but I didn't wanna risk it T_T

    And yes I place my bets on Taeja aswell. I hope that either he or Thorzain wins the whole thing.
    Very cool. At least you didn't have to retake the test, even if you could have gone.

    Yeah, I really want Taeja to win, just because I think he deserves it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

  3. #83603
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,531
    + 39
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

  4. #83604
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,100
    I hope Joy's alright. He hasn't been as talkative as normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

  5. #83605
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I hope Joy's alright. He hasn't been as talkative as normal.
    It's just RL stuff getting him down. He'll be fine. I just sent him a load of boobs/lesbian GIF's. They always cheer him up.

    But now I feel slightly dirty.

  6. #83606
    Epic! Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Wrapped in a blanket burrito.
    Posts
    1,596
    + 40

    Oh screw it. I can't stop now. I gotta know what happens. ;A;

    | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: FFXIV: ARR, Pillars of Eternity, SWTOR |

  7. #83607
    Fluffy Kitten Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    It's just RL stuff getting him down. He'll be fine. I just sent him a load of boobs/lesbian GIF's. They always cheer him up.

    But now I feel slightly dirty.
    I feel left out. Can I has aswell?

    Hmm. I should send him a hug.

    Also wtf I didn't notice Joy leaving?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  8. #83608
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    It's just RL stuff getting him down. He'll be fine. I just sent him a load of boobs/lesbian GIF's. They always cheer him up.

    But now I feel slightly dirty.
    Haha, well that's good I guess (the cheering up part, not the RL part).

    You were dirty for a good cause, so it's fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

  9. #83609
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    But now I feel slightly dirty.
    Dirty is good.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 07:31 PM ----------

    I feel naked with no signature, but I just had to take it off, it doesn't suit the avatar, at all.

    ._.
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

  10. #83610
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    748
    Hai

    I see Wass has Put on his Fancy Hat for teh X-mas

    + 41

  11. #83611
    Fluffy Kitten Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Hai

    I see Wass has Put on his Fancy Hat for teh X-mas

    + 41
    Yarr. Me and Worg. But I am thinking of updating with a better quality one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  12. #83612
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,764
    I'll send it shortly, Wass.

    + 42.



    Now I feel all better.

  13. #83613
    Epic! Gemini Sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Caulking the river
    Posts
    1,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Yarr. Me and Worg. But I am thinking of updating with a better quality one.
    And of course you forget me.

  14. #83614
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Dirty is good.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 07:31 PM ----------

    I feel naked with no signature, but I just had to take it off, it doesn't suit the avatar, at all.

    ._.
    That's hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

  15. #83615
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,531
    + 39
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

  16. #83616
    Epic! Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Wrapped in a blanket burrito.
    Posts
    1,596
    + 40

    | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: FFXIV: ARR, Pillars of Eternity, SWTOR |

  17. #83617
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,100
    What are you going to put in your sig then, Maj?
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

  18. #83618
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,764
    + 41.

    I'm off for a bit. Cyas later.

  19. #83619
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,100
    Cya Ely, have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

  20. #83620
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,569
    +39

    Bai Elyface! <3

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •