352. This poll is closed
  • Goku

208 59.09%
  • Cthulhu

144 40.91%
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    You seem to forget that gokus power level is way too high for this creature? Goku could probably if he wanted blow up almost all the planets in the world with his power. Not enough with that but he can surivive in outer space somehow.. I doubt your creature can that, and if he could. What were he to do with the gravity?? Goku is simply to strong, end of story. You can try to talk yourself around stuff like that but it wont happen.

GOKU WINS. For all we know at the GT episode fused with vegeta ssj4 he probably didn't have to do more than blink to destroy omega which with his power alone could destroy what do we know? the whole universe?. Now x10 that of his power is slightly around where goku in ssj4 fusion is.. Yeah, right.. dream on.
    GUYS STOP DEBATING IN A DEBATE THREAD LETS ALL JUST VOTE FOR GOKU!! Basically sums what you said up. Keep your Gary Stu, I'll just say Cthulhu sits on Goku. The end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    GUYS STOP DEBATING IN A DEBATE THREAD LETS ALL JUST VOTE FOR GOKU!! Basically sums what you said up.
    What part of Cthulhu doesn't control them did you not read?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim the mage View Post
    Yeah but do we know the limits of Cthulhu's power? We obviously know Goku has his own limits and can be rather...stupid.
    Gokus limits? Where??? I don't see them.. As I remember in cell games he said his limits are there and bam.. new season and his new limits came through. GT came out, new limits that exceeded the previous limits by thousand! Goku has no limit, as long as he believes he will win. Easy

10+ Year Old Account
    You seem to forget that gokus power level is way too high for this creature? Goku could probably if he wanted blow up almost all the planets in the world with his power. Not enough with that but he can surivive in outer space somehow.. I doubt your creature can that, and if he could. What were he to do with the gravity?? Goku is simply to strong, end of story. You can try to talk yourself around stuff like that but it wont happen.

GOKU WINS. For all we know at the GT episode fused with vegeta ssj4 he probably didn't have to do more than blink to destroy omega which with his power alone could destroy what do we know? the whole universe?. Now x10 that of his power is slightly around where goku in ssj4 fusion is.. Yeah, right.. dream on.
    Soooooooo you're saying you're using an obscure number that doesn't exist, and which may be only a fraction of what Cthulu can do given there's no information?

10+ Year Old Account
    Goku isn't smart enough to go insane.

Whelp, Laurcus basically did everything I planned to do before I got here. Darn. I was looking forward to dropping off a similar argument, but it wouldn't be of much use now that he's done that :P Ahh, well, doesn't matter who does it I suppose. I'll stick to counterarguments for now. I should've come prepared :P

Quote Originally Posted by Choptimus View Post
    Vegeta let Babidi unlock the evil in his heart... Pretty sure that's a direct quote. Basically, Babidi had no control, Vegeta just let him "unplug" his evil powahz!
    Yes. We see very clearly that Babidi has very little true control over Vegeta. Not only does Vegeta admit to letting Babidi take over him, but when Babidi later tries to enforce his powers over Vegeta to force him to do his bidding, Vegeta outright refuses, completely overpowering Babidi's attempts at mind control, which had been able to control all of his previous mindslaves passively, including Debora, king of demons (hope I spelled that right), who presumably was superior in strength to even Cell.
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

This is just silly.
    I feel like most of the people arguing Goku are just arguing Goku because that's who they like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your saying Cthulhu drives people insane, does that not require someone having a brain?(actually want to know), therefor being able to resist being brain washed is the same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soratrox View Post
    This is just silly.
    I feel like most of the people arguing Goku are just arguing Goku because that's who they like.
    Well this has been a popularity thread from day 1. Has no legitimacy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gokus limits? Where??? I don't see them.. As I remember in cell games he said his limits are there and bam.. new season and his new limits came through. GT came out, new limits that exceeded the previous limits by thousand! Goku has no limit, as long as he believes he will win. Easy
    But in the end, Goku is mortal while Cthulhu isn't. Not to mention that Goku had to resort to fusions with Vegeta in order to defeat/overpower several threats such as Kid Buu.
    -Insert flashy and awesome Photoshop signature of my WoW character here-

You seem to forget that Cthulhu doesn't have a known "power level," and that Lucious admitted that the "final number" is speculated bullshit?

Cthulhu can't die, and you're overexaggerating both his and your own ego. Cthulhu came from another dimension in space. Are we not allowed to debate or something?

GT also wasn't canonical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim the mage View Post
    Yeah but do we know the limits of Cthulhu's power? We obviously know Goku has his own limits and can be rather...stupid.
    We don't, but that's no reason to assume Goku can't go insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by divinepurpose View Post
    Your saying Cthulhu drives people insane, does that not require someone having a brain?(actually want to know), therefor being able to resist being brain washed is the same thing.
    Goku has no brain?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really? Why can't he?
    Because gokus stronger. Doesn't need to kill him. This is all about power, and as we know GOKU never wants to KILL anyone. As far as I can remember he just beats them up and they end up crossing goku and is what causes their deaths. You say he can reborn, right? Goku never has to kill it, only hurt it so bad that it's in a state where it can't move nor attack goku. It makes actually pretty much sense. Oh btw, you never know. Maybe the author comes out with a new season of DB giving goku immortality, also that he learns a new ability that can destroy immortality. It's a bad comparison in the first place.. Shenron vs this chtuhklhkhihjhhulk.. Shenron wishes him gone.. Wish complete shenron wins.. Shenron vs Goku... Shenron wishes goku gone.. wish complete.. I feel mad here ^^

Quote Originally Posted by divinepurpose View Post
    So how does Goku function without a brain?

10+ Year Old Account
    GUYS STOP DEBATING IN A DEBATE THREAD LETS ALL JUST VOTE FOR GOKU!! Basically sums what you said up. Keep your Gary Stu, I'll just say Cthulhu sits on Goku. The end.
    I think an immortal, invincible squid face who makes heads explode by looking at them is far more of a Gary Stu. Goku has demonstrated his mortality many times.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    One our our favourite, loveable anime heroes

vs

Some ugly piece of crap from some random book

Hmmm wonder who will get more votes >_<
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    You seem to forget that Cthulhu doesn't have a known "power level," and that Lucious admitted that the "final number" is speculated bullshit?

Cthulhu can't die, and you're overexaggerating both his and your own ego. Cthulhu came from another dimension in space. Are we not allowed to debate or something?

GT also wasn't canonical.

We don't, but that's no reason to assume Goku can't go insane.
    Goku wins hihi You just mad, we all know it, statistic shows it aswell.. satisfied ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Soratrox View Post
    And Goku will die of old age.
    Yyyyyyyyyyyeahhhhh.... About that....

He... kinda... turns immortal at the end. And absorbs the dragon balls that, combined with his powers, can do virtually anything. Dying of old age doesn't really happen :/

On top of that, because he owns the power of the dragon balls, which can give immortality, with said powers absorbed into him he can just take Cthulu's immortality away. In a regular fight of course, he wouldn't need to, if the goal wasn't to kill. If it is, done.
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    I think an immortal, invincible squid face who makes heads explode by looking at them is far more of a Gary Stu. Goku has demonstrated his mortality many times.
    Ahaha, oh okay. This is a riot.

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    You don't know what Mary Sue means, do you?
    Goku wins hihi You just mad, we all know it, statistic shows it aswell.. satisfied ^^
    What?

10+ Year Old Account
    NSFW what happens when you lay eyes on Cthulhu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QFwo...ailpage#t=187s

You stole that! :P

Voted for Goku anyways.
    Black Lives Matter