Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Even if you're a bodybuilder that's too much, also it sounds like you're wasting your life no offense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perkesaata View Post
    Well, how do you feel?
    Pretty much this, I feel like.

As long as you're not eating yourself into obesity/unhealthiness/poverty, eat as much as you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

Ofc its wrong, its more than 1 meal every hour. You stressing your digestive system and if the OP calls it a meal its no less than a sandwich

Deleted
    5-6 should be the normal. Eat less

Quote Originally Posted by Brewski View Post
    Even if you're a bodybuilder that's too much, also it sounds like you're wasting your life no offense.
    Some people like to eat, why is he wasting his life because of that, what are one of those Atkins diet nuts.

Didn't I hear that Michael Phelps ate something ilke 10k calories per day? He's clearly is good shape for being the best swimmer (or close) in the world.

It's all about your net calories to be honest. If you can safely get 10k calories without overloading with salt, sugar and fat and you burn off a ton of them who cares.

I have been trying to gain weight, but I have a fast metabolism which makes it extraordinarily difficult. When I was pushing hard between 150 and 170 lbs, I tried eating about 3500 calories per day. I worked out 5 days a week for about an hour. If you are working out 2-3 hours per day, I would say it's feasible to eat much more than I did. I dont know how you have time to eat 15 "meals," though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the size of the meal.

If you have 15 carrots a day and consider each carrot a meal, that's not enough calories.
    Putin khuliyo

I'm sorry I can't reply as much as I have been busy but I do try to read as much as possible so thank you all. Quick clarification: the meals I eat are basically sandwich halves or leftover meat such as steak or ham.

Quote Originally Posted by Imhotep View Post
    Canadians say no, Americans laugh at your puny meal count, Africans cry, Australians will tell you when the shrimp on the barbie is done, I say yes it's fucked up.
    classic made me lol. But anyways if there small meals throughout the day its fine. If it big meals how have you not had heart attack yet?

15+ Year Old Account
    It will be hell on your dental health.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.