heroic spine 25m issues

hello my guild is about at the point of getting heroic spine down 25man but it seems we're having issues
    with the bloods. our group runs with druid tank and pally tank with our druid being the blood tank/kiter
    and we have a druid dps that helps with blood kiting when needed. healer wise we roll 2 druids, priest,
    2 pallys, 1 shaman. mdps we've got 1 druid, 2 dk's, 1 pally, 1 hunter, 2 rogues, 2 warriors. rdps we've
    got 1 druid, 2 warlocks, 1 mage, 2 priests, 1 shaman.

(granted this isn't our setup each week but its normally about this)

we've had about 200-300 wipes on spine least team members that have been working on it since a few
    months back. we will sometimes wipe around on plate 2 around 2nd lift or its normally about middle of
    plate 3 before the first lift we'll wipe or in the time frame of after first lift through final lift.

now people seem to be dying about 75-80% of the time because of aoe damage is being done to the bloods
    when there shouldn't be. we have 3 dps assigned to blood duty (single target) and everyone else
    doesn't touch them. otherwise 20-25% of the other time its a mix of heals or the blood tank/kiter. (which
    lately isn't much an issue)

the aoe damage on bloods that's not needed seems to be coming from one of the dk's with frost fever (dot)
    and howling blast as top 2 damage abilities showing up for blood damage from him. he is not one of the dps
    that is put on blood duty and even then that should be single target damage. i don't know much about dk's
    rotations and how the fight is like and reasons for so much blood damage from him. (our other dk in the
    group barely has any damage on the bloods compared to said dk, both dk's are frost spec)

here's our WOL from monday night

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-fv03g756g9vgy8ak/

Deleted
    Hello Choas,

some quick things that worked for us (alltho we run 10man)

When we need to stack up for roll, we use to 2 major healing CD (Spirit link and Tranq most of the time) it one clear our debuffs, and when you aoe blood down at that point (not to heavy) it helpes you kiter.

As kiter i advice your paladin since he can stun them with Holy warth (if i remeber correctly) glyphed.
    Let your holy paladin's do the same thing, so you can stun the adds.

Stun the adds at the tail side of DW. then Life grip the paladin towards the head side.

Edit: i see you use Resto druids as healer. My advice put 3 stack of LB on one debuff meanwhile heal the other one away. on thirth plate lifebloom your kiter. every druid should. its major healing for him, you druids go less oom so they can heal more.

Edit II: mahlaa need to use more greater healing waves and less chain heals.
    Make sure to rotate mana couldowns like mana tide, innervate and Hope

Good luck
    Last edited by mmocffb391c945; 2012-07-17 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Resto druid tips

turn on the 30% buff

Quote Originally Posted by luckybeer View Post
    turn on the 30% buff
    this was during 25% nerf, we downed spine though tuesday when the 30% nerf went live. not sure what was the issue other then what i stated but all is good now i guess.

thanks for the replies and tips.