Deleted

[Other] Design your own fictional character!

If you were given the freedom to design your own fictional character - what would she/he/it be like? You could decide on appearance, any super powers, personality, race, etc. It could be an animal character, a robot, a normal human, etc. You get the picture.

I think I would create a female character (perhaps with some super powers). However, she wouldn't be dressed in an outfit that is meant to make her look sexy (no cleavages, not showing off a stupid amount of skin). She'd be dressed the way a male superhero would. She wouldn't have enormous breasts, and not be ultra skinny. She'd look like a normal, healthy sized woman. She wouldn't be involved in a romantic plot. That would be left to a gay couple in the movie or comic book she would starr in.

In short, she'd not be a sexual object, and she'd be a feminist character. I'd also include a balanced amount of both female and male characters in the story.

Your turn!

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you mean by ‘If you were given the freedom’? I have designed many fictional characters for ideas for books, comics, games, whatever. No need for permission to use your fantasy and imagination :P

A yandere woman that fights crime by shooting acidic milk out of her nipples. And her hair is tentacles.