Thread: Black Water

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I don't think I could bring myself to drink black water, even if I knew it was safe to drink. It would remind me too much of pond water.

I suppose it would be fun to drink, but I really wish they didn't advertise electrolytes. You get that shit in tap water.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beavis View Post
    I was 99.999999999% sure this was going to be about mercenaries.
    That's the reason i clicked the thread. I am disappointed. I click a thread expecting some NWO black government stuff and i get lady gaga and colored water. What is this world coming to ! BTW there's a rumor that Monsanto bought blackwater or w/e it's name is now, it changes names every time it's involved in a fiasco.

OT: Black water, which tastes like normal water? why would i buy that? just to feel hip & trendy? I'll pass.
    Last edited by Srg56; 2012-07-17 at 05:36 PM.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill

Deleted
    Does anyone know if this is already being sold in The Netherlands or Germany? I would love to try it out for the lolz haha :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beavis View Post
    I was 99.999999999% sure this was going to be about mercenaries.
    Me too,

I am disappoint.

I would drink it; it looks pretty cool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avrianna View Post
    So I guess this is a new trend, have you guys heard about this new technology where they're adding Fulvic Minerals to water, turning it jet black without changing the taste. The brand is called BLK water. Here's a link to their site. http://blkbeverages.com/

Would you drink it? The technology is apparently now spreading because Lady Gaga is launching the "first ever Black Eau de Parfum" created using this Fulvic Mineral idea.
    Just about as completely and utterly idiotic as normal mineral water. No benefits, no taste, nothing what so bloody ever.

That Gaga is a brandwh*r* doesn't come as a surprise, she probably gets loads for it.

Deleted
    No, I wouldn't drink water that isn't colourless.
    Given all the chemicals they throw into juices and milk and smoothies, I'd have no problem drinking a beverage with just a couple of ingredients like this for fun.
    "given all the chemicals they throw into juices and milk and smoothies, I'd have no problem drinking heavy water from nuclear reactors, I always wondered how it tasted and maybe I'll grow extra limbs for fun"

And since you talked about Lady Gaga and have an avatar of her I'll presume you're a fan. If Lady Gaga tomorrow made some food made from poo, like human poo that's been taken through sterilization processes and had minerals added to it and people having tasted it said it tastes like mushed potatoes, would you eat it? For fun? As I said, there's always a limit.

Just because they indeed put chemicals everywhere doesn't mean you need to help them kill you. You know, people take horrible drugs "for fun", people become alcohoolics "for fun", people take joy in seeing other people unhappy "for fun". There's a limit to everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Just about as completely and utterly idiotic as normal mineral water. No benefits, no taste, nothing what so bloody ever.
    I do find it distressing that we're at the point of attaching gimmicks to bottled water in order to sell it as something new.

I tried some of this at my local Wegmans, after the initial "wtf o.O" moment before drinking it, I don't see the big deal. Tasteless, expensive (the brand they were schilling was $6 for a 2L bottle,) and provides unseen health benefits.

Sounds like more modern day quackery.

When I eat it runs out of me as black water a few hours later so I dont think I need to intake black water.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    No, I wouldn't drink water that isn't colourless.
    The water you drink every day was at some point used to flush someone's fecal matter down the toilet.

I like how this has little to do with Lady Gaga, yet she is getting raged at for now reason in this thread.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

From people who have drank it, they say it tastes completely the same as pure water and didn't cause any adverse reactions. Given all the chemicals they throw into juices and milk and smoothies, I'd have no problem drinking a beverage with just a couple of ingredients like this for fun.
    No adverse reactions =/= good for you. I drink water to get a break from all the chemicals in everything else. Im not going to pay more money for something that tastes like free, but only looks different.

I believe the Fulvic Minerals are naturally occuring and they are extracted from plants.
    So is cyanide, benzene, etc. Even uranium is naturally occurring. But I'll take a nice big glass of red food dye #8 and a spoon full of bovine growth hormone any day of the week over any of that.

Try it? if someone is willing to give me a sip,sure. I rarely pay for water and even less when the plastic bottle is not recycled. Sure is a good marketing strategy, i can give them that.

Quote Originally Posted by highlandr View Post
    I wonder if it make you piss black also? Now that would be kinda of weird.
    Does drinking cola make you piss black ?

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's black send it back, if it's brown drink it down.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

If it doesn't cost more than normal water, sure.
    "Do you have a PUT HANDS ON PEOPLE spec?" - Danny