Deleted

MOP Prot Warrior - RPS & Survivability Rotation (Part 1/2)

Hi, guys.

Here's the 1st part of RPS & Survivability Rotation. MoP release date is approaching quite rapidly, so I guess now is as good as any other time to get prepared for some serious butt whooping.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nr9TtFc7mI

Feel free to comment, share your views, give advice, etc... anything that can improve the discussion and the channel is welcome !

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by L Kebess View Post
    MoP release date is approaching quite rapidly,
    I don't remember any release date being released yet D: it is a interesting watch thought, I probably should get to update my beta launcher so I can try out some tanking. Having to go for avoidance and missing important shield slams all day have been haunting me the entire expansion...

Deleted
    Yes, even though it's gonna take some stat point to reach Hit and Expertise cap, I'm really glad to see we can finally do it now without loosing survivability -- on the contrary, it will be one of the few survivability caps.

I wasn't always this settled though, ; ) I was quite skeptical about this whole thing at first, but you eventually get used to it and see its benefits.
    Last edited by mmocd210ee9388; 2012-07-19 at 04:22 AM.

Less is more. Are there cliffs in a condensed point form for people without downies?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kopcap View Post
    Less is more. Are there cliffs in a condensed point form for people without downies?
    Hehe, I see what you mean. Guess I like detailing things to avoid as much misunderstanding as possible.
    People can really grasp things in a weird way sometimes, if you get too quickly to the point. I'll try to use less adjective next time, ; )

But 8 minutes isn't that long, was it that annoying to watch ?
    Last edited by mmocd210ee9388; 2012-07-19 at 07:22 AM.

If its a general MoP prot guide - it can be in any form you want. But if its an indepth attempt on rotation - its kinda pointless without dry numbers, formulas, sims, etc imo.

Deleted
    Yes, I see what you mean, but the logic behind this rotation is quite simple, though, and doesn't need that much maths to actually justify it, if you ask me.
    It simply provides the priority cycle that yields the greatest amount of Rage, and since abilities provide Rage in a 100% stable way, there can't be more than one ''optimal'' way to it. You see what I mean ?

I will be posting part 2 tonight.
    It will focus on the Shield Block and Shield Barrier rotation, and as we started the discussion in the other thread last week, we already know that particular one is a much more flexible and complex matter, ; )
    Last edited by mmocd210ee9388; 2012-07-19 at 12:49 PM.