Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Goblins=Cute=Bad players!

Deleted
    I guess most of you Horde guys are playing on US servers?
    Because I play Alliance on EU, and my experiences from random BGs are exactly the same as yours, except being Alliance.

Usual Alliance team:
    No healers.
    Green geared ppl. And not even Twilight Highlands greens, more like Uldum or even Deepholm ilvl.
    Pve specced ppl. Fury warriors? check. Combat rogues (with slow offhand to boot!) check. etc
    Male draeneis.
    No healers.
    No communication, no teamwork. "I play this game for fun!" being the most common excuse. So your idea of fun is derping around middle of the map, then being two-shotted by random horde, then rezzing 30 secs, only to get two-shotted again? Thats like masochism.
    No healers.

Then battle starts, gate opens. Our 90k hp brave heroes come charging down on their Blizzard store mounts. Quickly move my mouse cursor over Horde team."High Warlord" "Wrathful Gladiator" "Of the Horde" "The Bloodthirsty"...
    Leave BG...

Pretty much the only chance of winning is to queue with 4 friends late at night when kids are in bed, and pray that you don't get 10 man horde real-id premade :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Horymir View Post
    Because I play Alliance on EU, and my experiences from random BGs are exactly the same as yours, except being Alliance.

Usual Alliance team:
    No healers.
    Green geared ppl. And not even Twilight Highlands greens, more like Uldum or even Deepholm ilvl.
    Pve specced ppl. Fury warriors? check. Combat rogues (with slow offhand to boot!) check. etc
    Male draeneis.
    No healers.
    No communication, no teamwork. "I play this game for fun!" being the most common excuse. So your idea of fun is derping around middle of the map, then being two-shotted by random horde, then rezzing 30 secs, only to get two-shotted again? Thats like masochism.
    No healers.

Then battle starts, gate opens. Our 90k hp brave heroes come charging down on their Blizzard store mounts. Quickly move my mouse cursor over Horde team."High Warlord" "Wrathful Gladiator" "Of the Horde" "The Bloodthirsty"...
    Leave BG...

Pretty much the only chance of winning is to queue with 4 friends late at night when kids are in bed, and pray that you don't get 10 man horde real-id premade :P
    Horde has always been dominant on EU. Different areas around the world play the game differently. I mean I heard that in Russia they use bear tanks to FC instead of Warriors.

I like how you put "Male Draeneis". They just have a piss poor reputation of just being the home of bad players. Male Worgen are also competing for that title now as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Horymir View Post

Usual Alliance team:
    No healers.
    Male draeneis.
    No healers.
    No healers.

Leave BG...

Alliance doesn't even need healers anymore on US servers, that's how bad Horde is at the moment.

Believe the Cyclone EU win:lose ratio is 59:41 - Horde:Alliance.

There were statistics drawn from the Armory posted some months back.

The Alliance does have shorter queues, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    lmfao,nice try at a cheap shot slick dick,but your not even close.the human racial is fine as is.like i said b4,i want the orc racial nerfed because it is a dps increase,unlike humans.orcs racial is more then just a small dps increase,its like having landslide on your weapon.actully its stronger then landslide,blood fury is what 1169 ap,lmfao nerf it. dont give me that crap about not needing a pvp trinket as human,thats just the way it is.orcs make the best dps class in pve,right?so bang nerf them,its only fair.i play a human and i think its unfair orcs have 3 dps trinkets,see what id id there?you dont see me crying because everything being equal,an orc can out dps a human.

i bet you liked it/would like it if blizz made the human racial useless again.how about this give humans blood fury so we can get the almost 1200ap,that would be fair right?then we could also change the human +rep racial for hardness "orc" because i think its unfair that orcs have better stun resist then humans.so if we changed that,then we would have to change our little friends the gnome racial.then we could change blood elfs racial Arcane Torrent, because we dont want blood elfs to be able to silence and stun lock anyone down to zero in mop.

hell why we are at it,why just not make all racials in the game the same;that would be fun.
    Blood fury has a cooldown, u know....
    1169 ap for 15sec with a 2min cooldown, lets consider that as a 147 ap passive.
    Now take a look at how many pve trinkets are superior to that..... lvl 85 trinkets, they are all better....
    lvl 80 trinkets hmmm, icc trinkets are better.... ToC trinket better as well... Ulduar trinket is better as well.... Guess it gotta be as strong as a naxx trinket then.

Yeah, that extremely overpowered orc racial equals to a dps trinket, dropped in naxx 10. Having an extra bad lvl80 trinket is so overpowered at 85!

So tell me now, why do you consider the orc racial overpowered since it's only equal to a naxx 10 trinket while human racial allows you to have a ds hc trinket?
    Either you are just stupid or you are a human and afraid to get your overpowered racial nerfed.

And thank you for calling me a dick, it gives me the feeling I've hurt you over the internetz. (lol)

And correct me if I'm wrong, but for non-pet classes, trolls are the best class.

Lots of people switched over during WOTLK. I saw it first hand. Having a TOC25 and ICC25 trinket (or possibly two ICC25 trinkets) was incredibly powerful for the DPS. Something that enabled huge burst (a big ArP proc, huge haste proc, whatever) was an order of magnitude more useful than an extra 100 resilience.

I don't know what things are like at 85 but since Blizzard is still talking about PVE trinkets I'd assume there are equally powerful trinkets available that far surpasses what's available at the honor vendor.

well since alliance are a bunch of fairies, they roll dress wearing clothies, and we all know casters win except rogues lol jk............but not really

idk really i think alliance racial might have something to do with it, especially human

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Casual View Post
    well since alliance are a bunch of fairies, they roll dress wearing clothies, and we all know casters win except rogues lol jk............but not really

idk really i think alliance racial might have something to do with it, especially human
    Seems that you get dominated pretty hard by those fairies with dresses...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Blood fury has a cooldown, u know....
    1169 ap for 15sec with a 2min cooldown, lets consider that as a 147 ap passive.
    Now take a look at how many pve trinkets are superior to that..... lvl 85 trinkets, they are all better....
    lvl 80 trinkets hmmm, icc trinkets are better.... ToC trinket better as well... Ulduar trinket is better as well.... Guess it gotta be as strong as a naxx trinket then.

Yeah, that extremely overpowered orc racial equals to a dps trinket, dropped in naxx 10. Having an extra bad lvl80 trinket is so overpowered at 85!

So tell me now, why do you consider the orc racial overpowered since it's only equal to a naxx 10 trinket while human racial allows you to have a ds hc trinket?
    Either you are just stupid or you are a human and afraid to get your overpowered racial nerfed.

And thank you for calling me a dick, it gives me the feeling I've hurt you over the internetz. (lol)

And correct me if I'm wrong, but for non-pet classes, trolls are the best class.
    the human racial has a cd and so does every dps trinket in game right?no lets not consider blood fury as 147 ap passive,lets treat it like it is 1169 ap.that's more powerful then any other racial in game and you are still butt hurt about humans.what trinkets from 10 man naxx gives 1169 ap on demand?see i dont care what you say because the bottom line blood fury is more powerful the every man for himself.tell me what dps increase does every man for him self give=none,but bloody fury does.sure humans CAN use a pve trinket in pvp because of there racial,but that comes with a loss of res.orcs can use a pve trinket if they want to,and still have there +ap racial.

i called you a slick dick because you tryed to troll me,other then that your just butt hurt and flat out wrong.what do you want, horde to have the most powerful racial s in game in both pvp and pve?you have trolls like you said and orcs with there 3 dps trinkets.i think humans are fine the way there are.if you are worried about pvp balance in wow,start with classes because that's the problem,not racial s.

RUN HERE COME THE HUMANS AND THERE OP'ED RACIAL'S!

I usually win when I play horde... some BGs we get wrecked at but I win most of the time.

Deleted
    Springs to mind quite nicely.

Deleted
    Didnt read the whole thread but im sure somebody said the grass isnt greener on the other side.
    My server is part of the EU Cyclone Battlegroup (most competetive in the world btw) and its usually dominated by Horde.
    I played horde before guild xfered to another server and basically as Alliance here, doing a random bg, queing completely self will 9-10 times result in a loss at prime time.
    So therefore, if youre sick of running with headless chickens, form a 5 man pre-made. Its enough to graveyard farm the oposite side 10-10 times

10+ Year Old Account
    yes its summer time plus alot of us our wating for MOP, one thing i have noticed since alot of alliance went to horde since the pally thing, alot has went back so combination of things has led to your feelings of why you are loseing more than wining

Deleted
    I think some Bgs favour the alliance tho... such as AV...

you will always feel like you are on the weaker side of the battlegrounds.
    its normal and have been this since Warsong was implented.
    Just go with 3-5 friends and you will win >90% of the battles without doing much

Deleted
    I'm Horde and I only do BG's now to count towards the Bloodthirsty achievement, which means ignoring objectives. I USED to play properly up until every melee class could faceroll everything and PvP became the most unbalanced it's ever been. If Blizzard ain't gonna take PvP seriously, then I refuse to do so too.

Alliance has best PvP racial and many, many people rolled human just for the racial. Basically people who care to PvP rolled human and they are often better players than average-joe. But this is just one of the many reasons.

summertime makes MMOs weird

Deleted
    alliance haven't gotten better, horde have just got worse on my BG.

oh and you will always get retards driving the vehicles. just the other day someone grabbed the siege in IoC and went back to our base with it.

---------- Post added 2012-07-30 at 07:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin21 View Post
    I think some Bgs favour the alliance tho... such as AV...
    also...this AV weekend i've lost 90% of the AV games I've played as Alliance.

AV maps favours Alliance maybe 5% more than horde
    Alliance players generally being retarded kids favours horde 100% more.