Trouble finding reliable partners for arena

I'm on a populated PvP server by the way so that isn't the issue. I'm trying to go 2200+ in 3's and I think the goal is within reach... Every time I find a good team we go like 20-3 & get around 2k rating easily, after that my teammates go AWOL. The situation I'm in right now which has been over a week is... I'm in a 2k team right now with just a warlock, we played well together and are trying to find a shaman. The thing is he rarely logs on, and when he does we can't find a shaman and then he logs off. I just can't find like-minded arena partners who want to do a lot of arena games and improve. What can I do? Has anyone ever been in this situation? I'm slowly losing motivation to do 3's because I can't find reliable arena partners

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have you been advertising on the server forums?

Hmmm? Try team find or as mentioned your server forum on us.battle.net. Or try to advertise in trade chat or where people duel?

Out of curiosity..you were playing with a Lock/Shaman and went 20-3...could you happen to play.....A Rogue perhaps? RLS eh?

Everyone has been in that situation at one point, unfortunately you just have to be persistent! If you want try ArenaJunkies' recruit feature on their page and that could help a lot with recruitment. As far as finding players through trade, it's all about luck I suppose.