Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by rektlol View Post
    if by 'high ratings' you mean 1600, then yes it is viable to train the shaman. otherwise never. a good one will use this to get his mana back.
    depends on what is training him, if the dps can't force the shaman to keep es on him then yes the shaman will have high mana regen, also lol 2s.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    3s raiting =/= 2s raiting yknow
    You know, I checked their 3s rating as well and it was like 1,5k as well and hence they didn't have a t2 weapon

Deleted
    everyone is full hp/mana excepting the shaman, which was out of mana because of my mana burns
    which was out of mana because of my mana burns
    Don't complain about Shamans when you yourself are spamming one of the most unbalanced, annoying and overpowered abilities in the game.

Most of the time when you meet comp like that, it will be superlong match and will end in a draw or when either of you makes huge mistake. Key is to make many, many, many switches and build momentum to kill either of them. You have to try and take control of the match and make shaman fall behind in healing and then catch him on huge shatter when he has 50% or less hp. This will be hard if enemy team is decent and most of the time match will end in a draw. Map will also have huge impact.

Anyway, save yourself from playing mage/healer combos. It is really frustrating when you only get to play less than 10 matches during 2 hours.
    Last edited by Gámbller; 2012-07-19 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Why do people always make the most ghetto bad grammar Arena names they can?

Anyway, yeah Resto shamans are strong, and expecting to kill them quickly in a 2v2 match of DPS healer vs DPS healer won't give you the results you want.
    Very true, right now you have to blow threw alot of cds to kill a shaman so the match wont be fast in a dps/healer vs dps/healer specially since shaman mastery right now is lol

Deleted
    For a player like you, they're not noticeably stronger than any other healer. You just happened to face a healer that's been above 900 rating, and you couldn't kill him.
    Practice more.

It is awfully frustrating to be completely unable to beat a team because one of the enemy players does nothing the entire match except run in a circle.

But hey, it's 2s.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Don't complain about Shamans when you yourself are spamming one of the most unbalanced, annoying and overpowered abilities in the game.
    How is it unbalanced, annoying and overpowered when it doesn't really effect the target at all...?
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Mana burn? Are you kidding? The only ability in the game that can OOM a healer, not to mention allowing a healer to put massive pressure on the enemy healer? The ability that only Priests have?

It's just baffling that they removed it from Locks but Priests still have it, really.

You got disconnected, yet your combat log shows everything that happened to you while you were disconnected? Is that normal? When I get DC'ed and come back in, my combat log is blank up to the point of reconnect. IDK.

Deleted
    Lets break it down :
    Whining about not being able to kill a T2 healer in the 2s bracket
    IN HONOR GEAR + WHILE PLAYING WITH A HEALER YOURSELF

REALLY ? rofl

---------- Post added 2012-07-19 at 07:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Queued View Post
    You got disconnected, yet your combat log shows everything that happened to you while you were disconnected? Is that normal? When I get DC'ed and come back in, my combat log is blank up to the point of reconnect. IDK.
    There was no DC imo, they just lost but didnt want to admit it.

---------- Post added 2012-07-19 at 07:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    How is it unbalanced, annoying and overpowered when it doesn't really effect the target at all...?
    You heard him, mana burn doesnt affect shamans yo !!

Lets be serious..... fake the shear and SWD the grounding,
    put your time in L2P instead of QQ plz
    Last edited by mmocaa8ea6144f; 2012-07-19 at 07:39 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Sometimes I can't tell whether or not posts like these are serious.

As a healer, I still don't know how to keep alive when I face a rogue. And I think priests are more awful than shaman, in fact, I hate mana burn! On the other hand, mage, warlock,hunter can't kill me, even I have no pressure when they focus on me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best way to kill a shaman is to reduce their health pool to zero.
    Putin khuliyo

But it's really difficult, shaman always can heal them up when their in poor health.