Sorc Healer, Columi-Geared: Help me spend 80 BH Comms and 120 Daily Comms...

I'm a sorc healer in full Columi with Rakata belt and boots. I have a Battlemaster saber.

I have 80 BH Commedations and 120 Commendations.

What items would give me the most bang for the buck as I run KP, EV hard modes and EC story mode?

Either spend the 120 dailies on your Rakata implant/earpiece or get 80 more and buy the Power Campaign relic. As for the 80 BH comms, you can either get two pieces out of bracers, earpiece, and implant, or you can buy a main set piece. Suggestion is to not lose your 4 piece bonus. So if you choose to buy a main piece, make sure you're not breaking that up, if you might be, yank the mods out and put them in your columi piece.

What is the best relic? Right now I'm going with the matrix cube and the PvP one from the bag of PvP gear I was given when I dinged 50.

Quote Originally Posted by LonestarHero View Post
    What is the best relic? Right now I'm going with the matrix cube and the PvP one from the bag of PvP gear I was given when I dinged 50.
    I think most people go for the one with +Power on it (might want to get confirmation on that though).

Another option for spending your BH Comms: buy the off-hand with power & surge on it. The Force Power on it should be a good upgrade if you're using a Columi OH, and power & surge are good stats, especially if you don't have much surge at the moment.

Edited my post a bit, thought it was crit/surge on the OH. It's called the Black Hole Striker's MK-1 Generator. 50 BH Comms
    Last edited by Potato Bus; 2012-07-18 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Potato Bus View Post
    I think most people go for the one with +Power on it (might want to get confirmation on that though).

Another option for spending your BH Comms: buy the off-hand with power & surge on it. The Force Power on it should be a good upgrade if you're using a Columi OH, and power & surge are good stats, especially if you don't have much surge at the moment.

Edited my post a bit, thought it was crit/surge on the OH. It's called the Black Hole Striker's MK-1 Generator. 50 BH Comms
    Yep. +Power is your best bet for relics along with Matrix Cube. The proc cube seems nice, but in the end, it's wasted when you're proccing just to overheal. At least with the +Power, you can use it during especially hairy situations.

What is this +Power relic called? Do I buy it with BH or Daily Commendations?

Quote Originally Posted by LonestarHero View Post
    What is this +Power relic called? Do I buy it with BH or Daily Commendations?
    Campaign Relic of Boundless Ages is the power one, not sure on the currency to purchase it, but notorious seemed to imply in his 1st response that it's 200 Daily Comms to purchase the relic (which seems right to me).