Deleted

Level 90 warriors

I just got onto the beta. At 85, warriors seem very strong.

In terms of PvP what are they like at 90? It seems the changes from 85 to 90 are drastic. I leveled my rogue first from 85 to 90 and although good at 85, at level 90 rogues are very very average.

Deleted
    Well imagine yourself as a stone.
    You're about to be at some place in the world. You can't move, you can't speak...actually you can't do anything but waiting for life to pass by.
    That's kind the feeling youll get as a warrior.
    In fact you don't deal much dmg you dont heal yourself very good youre not able to tank dmg away...yep its not that nice.
    Sure u can beat some classes and against others theres no way but all in all i would not recommend to play warrior.

they do not seem to know what to do with warriors atm on beta. many changes here and there some are positive (enrage change) some are negative (rage nerf pretty much ruined arms).
    will just have to wait and see when they give up

Deleted
    I did a few duels now and it’s kind of two sided. I am defeating nearly every melee class atm. AND we do make much damage AND we got great healing hat 35 percent AND we take allot because we got great defensive cool downs. We don’t have longer stuns than other classes but we stun more often(I miss improved hamstring). But there’s one thing that bothers me, I got big problems with ALL range classes. They all got nearly the same burst or even better although they are range classes. BM Hunter? NO chance, Shadow priest? NO chance. Eles and Warlocks are damn hard to fight with also. I think I don’t need to talk about frost mages lol. But so far warrior is very fun to play with but you have to do very much to outplay other classes. It’s not like hunter you disengage once and just shoot around and it’s done ,you have to handle your cool downs very well and be very fast. Maybe I can handle the range classes after some nerfs and more practice lol. So my point is, if you want to have fun and you are a pretty skilled player who works his ass of do warrior. If not, take lock or hunter lol.
    (And i got no rage problems except i want to spam heroic strike and slam)

Deleted
    warriors are not worth it anymore in wow all other melee have better abilities