10+ Year Old Account

Good Warcraft III:TFT Maps

Hello, ladies and gentlemen, I've recently been playing Warcraft 3 again and finished all the campaigns , still love that game, online's always good but I want a change of maps, so folks, what good maps can you suggest, also I'd seriously appreciate a link to them.

Also, don't link dota..I already have that :P

Thank you and enjoy your day.
    Howay the lads!

I've made a few maps myself when I was young and active on WC3, but I doubt you'd like them :P

I'm personally really addicted to Castle Fight, a very fun and competetive game:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/m...Dlist%26r%3D20

I'm actually suprised Hive Workshop is still somewhat active. Some old hide and seek games like Tree Tag were also loads of fun. As for tower defences, I recommend Green TD or any Mauls, like Wintermaul

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I've made a few maps myself when I was young and active on WC3, but I doubt you'd like them :P

I'm personally really addicted to Castle Fight, a very fun and competetive game:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/m...Dlist%26r%3D20

I'm actually suprised Hive Workshop is still somewhat active. Some old hide and seek games like Tree Tag were also loads of fun. As for tower defences, I recommend Green TD or any Mauls, like Wintermaul
    Thank you sir, and I bet your maps would be awesome :P
    Howay the lads!

Used to have a ball in Footman Wars if you haven't tried them.

Deleted
    TD games you would go for green td, or legion td. Both play differently but still. Had some good fun with warcraft maul and many more mauls. Basicly most what i did was with new maps see whats up. Join game, download, leave game and start it up in singleplayer or lan just for checking whats it like. If i did like it tadaa here i come joining the games. Reason for doing it like that is some people are really competitive.

Games i play the most are Warcraftmaul if any are up, legion td mega, green circle TD, if i am in te mood for it. And castlefight, me love castlefight if the game mode is not default atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by Onaturi View Post
    TD games you would go for green td, or legion td. Both play differently but still. Had some good fun with warcraft maul and many more mauls. Basicly most what i did was with new maps see whats up. Join game, download, leave game and start it up in singleplayer or lan just for checking whats it like. If i did like it tadaa here i come joining the games. Reason for doing it like that is some people are really competitive.

Games i play the most are Warcraftmaul if any are up, legion td mega, green circle TD, if i am in te mood for it. And castlefight, me love castlefight if the game mode is not default atleast.
    You basically summed up the same maps that I did in my previous post :P

skibi td!

/ten

Tides of Blood and there was another I can't remember the name of. It was like DotA with only one team but the creatures got stronger over time. You get Ragnarok in the map which a super powerful item. Enjoyed the shit out of that game.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15