Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Angry Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrate the United States Government... wut?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...KuW_story.html

So, looks like Michele Bachmann has finally revealed her true insanity... Time to start federal investigations on every Muslim and suspected Muslim affiliates. Mccarthyism 2.0, revenge of the Muslim extremists. Does anyone believe its okay to spend millions of dollars and man hours to investigate outrageous claims like this, or should we just ignore her claims and give her some medication? Personally, I think shes off her rocker and needs to be voted out asap before she does any more damage to the United States image.

She is just being this years Sara Pailin.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by BreakingBad420 View Post

So, looks like Michele Bachmann has finally revealed her true insanity... Time to start federal investigations on every Muslim and suspected Muslim affiliates.
    What makes you think the Feds aren't already investigating every Islamic Organization in the country?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mmmm scare mongering, don't you just love it!? From someone who is 1/2 way across the world, I'm sorry to see you guys have to deal with nut jobs like this silly tart, especially someone in the position she currently inhabits. She should be volunteering her resignation after even suggesting such things, let alone out loud.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god. I can't believe people like her get elected.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Michelle Bachmann is just this godawful trash of a human being. Replace "Muslim Brotherhood" with "Communist" and the sheer ridiculous of what she is saying becomes even more clear. We saw this movie before, when it was called "the Red Scare", in the 1950s, and then, as now, it was a load of crap spread by opprotunist politicians.

Really Michelle, keeping pushing with your weird, paranoid extremism. It will end as poorly for you as it did Senator McCarthy. Except it's going to move a lot faster thing time.

High-5 to Senator McCain for naming names (specifically her name), calling it what it is, a load of crap, and denouncing her dumb little stunt on the Senate's record.

I wonder what Michelle would say if you told her this country already had an openly gay president (#15, James Buchanan). She's probably want to launch a witch hunt for "the secret homosexuals in government" too.
    Last edited by Skroe; 2012-07-19 at 02:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twotonsteak View Post
    What makes you think the Feds aren't already investigating every Islamic Organization in the country?
    If they are no one has told Ms. Bachmann, who is on the House Intelligence Committee... kinda funny that she'd be on there in the first place lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Blockygame View Post
    Mmmm scare mongering, don't you just love it!? From someone who is 1/2 way across the world, I'm sorry to see you guys have to deal with nut jobs like this silly tart, especially someone in the position she currently inhabits. She should be volunteering her resignation after even suggesting such things, let alone out loud.
    Welcome to American Politics. It's just full of ludicrous accusations. Sadly most Americans are so stupid they'll believe what ever they hear from their politicians.

Addendum: Before any mod decides to give me an infraction for "nation bashing," note that I am a citizen of the US. And after 34-years in this country, I can honestly say that our political system is a joke surpassed only by the politicians inhabiting it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to American Politics. It's just full of ludicrous accusations. Sadly most Americans are so stupid they'll believe what ever they hear from their politicians.

Addendum: Before any mod decides to give me an infraction for "nation bashing," note that I am a citizen of the US. And after 34-years in this country, I can honestly say that our political system is a joke surpassed only by the politicians inhabiting it.
    don't worry, the US is fair game apparantley
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

If they are no one has told Ms. Bachmann, who is on the House Intelligence Committee... kinda funny that she'd be on there in the first place lol.
    The individual Federal organizations (such as CIA, FBI, ect) are not known for sharing information. Hell, according to AG Holder he doesn't even know about half the stuff his OWN department is doing.

What's even sadder is that a bunch of people will actually believe her...

10+ Year Old Account

So, looks like Michele Bachmann has finally revealed her true insanity... Time to start federal investigations on every Muslim and suspected Muslim affiliates. Mccarthyism 2.0, revenge of the Muslim extremists. Does anyone believe its okay to spend millions of dollars and man hours to investigate outrageous claims like this, or should we just ignore her claims and give her some medication? Personally, I think shes off her rocker and needs to be voted out asap before she does any more damage to the United States image.
    How do you know she is wrong? I choose to make my own opinion based on evidence available of which I dont have any to either agree or disagree with her yet. But just to call someone a crazy ass just because they are on the other side of the political fence as you is just as asinine. What evidence do you have to show she is NOT right? Why wouldnt it be possible for an enemy to try and infiltrate our government. People have been trying to do that since we HAD a government. All countries have spies

10+ Year Old Account

It doesn't matter whether or not it's your own country.

---------- Post added 2012-07-19 at 02:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    How do you know she is wrong? I choose to make my own opinion based on evidence available of which I dont have any to either agree or disagree with her yet. But just to call someone a crazy ass just because they are on the other side of the political fence as you is just as asinine. What evidence do you have to show she is NOT right? Why wouldnt it be possible for an enemy to try and infiltrate our government. People have been trying to do that since we HAD a government. All countries have spies
    Until I'm willing to suspend my disbelief on a topic that could potentially be a witch hunt, I need to see much more solid evidence to support her claims. Allowing a full scale investigation to take place based on rumor and slander is not being unbiased. Denying such an investigation should occur without better basis is not being biased.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

It's obviously an ironic statement from Congress.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I'm not saying she's wrong here, but this is far from the first time she's made some kind of (outrageous) claim and then had nothing to back it up. Boy (woman?) who cried wolf and all... etc etc. It's all for attention. The crazies love attention. They feed off it...

If we all just stop paying attention to it... it will die of starvation!

10+ Year Old Account
    Pfft, Muslims? We all know the real problem here is...COMMUNISISTSSSSS. /sarcasm
    "When I was 5 years old, my mother told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life." - John Lennon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    She is just being this years Sara Pailin.
    Eh, no.

Sarah Palin is smarter and more rational.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    What's even sadder is that a bunch of people will actually believe her...
    To be fair she was auditioning for FOX.

---------- Post added 2012-07-19 at 02:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Eh, no.

I meant more along the lines of, media portrayal of a female politician being crazy.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Eh, no.

I'd say she is hotter that's for sure!

First of all, the Muslim Brotherhood is a religious and political organization. It's not some terrorist organization just because it's Muslim.

And we're really going to go back to this?

"Bachmann also accused Huma Abedin, an aide to Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton and former Rep. Anthony Weiner’s wife, of having family connections to the Muslim Brotherhood."

Really? A Muslim woman works for Clinton, so she must be some evil terrorist bent on destroying America?

It's insane that we have people like this holding offices of government.