Poll: What is your cigarette brand of choice?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Tec e Cig. I prefer the watermellon, apple, and peach flavors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforMoP View Post
    What the heck? That's nonsense...

We live in a world where the gays are accepted now, it's not like the people would be laughing their asses off inside their own mind because a guy bought menthol cigarettes

Personally, I'm so manly and secure with my masculinity that I could go to a place and ask for 5, no... 10 different kinds of menthol cigarettes, whilst wearing a pink Lady Gaga shirt or something, while simultaneously purchasing girly fruity alcoholic drinks even!
    I have a somewhat embarrassing past, I don't want to risk anything now. Maybe I simply lack manliness...

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Right now I smoke the Marlboro Special Blends in the white and gold cause they are $4.25 a pack and are exactly the same as the regular ones.

Marlboro Black 100s. Best smokes ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post
    Only the best...

Hmm... I tried those once. I didn't much like them. Despite being "All natural" they hurt my throat the worst of any cigarette I've ever had actually.

Quote Originally Posted by BadApple
    Tec e Cig. I prefer the watermellon, apple, and peach flavors.
    I gotta try that E-Cig stuff sometime seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Alakir the Windlord
    I have a somewhat embarrassing past, I don't want to risk anything now. Maybe I simply lack manliness...
    That sucks.

That thing I said earlier, I don't have any pink shirts I was just saying I could do that. But usually... for me anyway if a 6'2 235 pound man, usually wearing a various metal band T shirt asks for menthol cigarettes... I don't think they'd really be questioning my manhood

Besides, if they did so what? Who are they to think anything? What does their opinion really mean? One must hold their own opinion above others opinions at all times you know. To be happier in life you should try to work on that mentality, set yourself free from the worry of if others are silently judging you, because even if they are it doesn't matter.

I don't smoke anymore. That being said I did smoke for 17 years and for most of that time I smoked Marlboro reds. Towards the end of my smoking career I smoked Marlboro Ultra Lights.

I smoke Marlboro Special Blends most of the time, Camel Wides if they are on sale or something.

So while we're at it share what the worst cigarette's you've tried are too

@Flurps & Everyone else : Just avoid responding to comments like Kakera made... it will lead to derailment and a locking of the thread, do not want
    Worst cigarette I've ever had was some shit called a Benson & Hedges, was a Menthol 100 if i remember correctly. Tasted like they rolled up garbage with a mint leaf.

Quote Originally Posted by Burritaco View Post
    If this thread had a smell it would smell like shit.
    You want to know an interesting thing about smoking? We smokers are actually immune to the smell HAHA!

I understand what you're saying... I used to get PISSED when my mom smoked around me as a kid, but once I became a smoker myself it's like the scent is nothing. Not bothersome at all hehe

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a smoker, but I miss Joe Camel

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't see Marijuana on the poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoen View Post
    Well considering this is a thread about your favorite cigarette...

Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    Smoking is bad. The fact that you state you don't want to hear this statement means you do not care if it is bad and simply want to destroy your lungs and eventually kill yourself. A thread like this that promotes smoking and asks which is everyone's favorite is ridiculous. It condones smoking and portrays it as something that may be bad, but acceptable to do. Ultimately, people will do bad things if they know others do it as well. The promotion of smoking leads to more smokers, which leads to more deaths. Stop these threads, and stop killing more and more people through your selfish desires to justify your bad habits.
    This. It is one thing if you have an addiction to smoking and don't want to stop but a thread like this is just dumb.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually smoke Marlboro Reds but my favorite tobacco hands down is Bali Shag. SO GOOD.

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    This. It is one thing if you have an addiction to smoking and don't want to stop but a thread like this is just dumb.
    How is it dumb? People are just expressing what kind of cigarette they enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I used to smoke, I did Pall Malls for a while. Then I started smoking Winston Lights and whenever I would smoke the Pall Malls, they would make me feel sick. and not the kind of "im 12 and smoked a cigarette in 2 minutes so now i feel bad" but the "it tastes like i inhaled elephant farts and need to vomit" kind of sick. ugh.

i have been off them for years now, still have one every now and then... but i definitely liked Winston. Marlboros weren't bad either.

---------- Post added 2012-07-22 at 10:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    hey dad

you're dead, you died like 6 years ago from smoking

stop bothering me and my friends

Fast food is bad. The fact that you state you don't want to hear this statement means you do not care if it is bad and simply want to destroy your brains, liver, pancreas, kidneys, stomach, bowels, ovaries/testes, teeth, muscle, skeleton and eventually kill yourself. A thread like this that promotes fast food and asks which is everyone's favorite is ridiculous. It condones fast food and portrays it as something that may be bad, but acceptable to eat. Ultimately, people will do bad things if they know others do it as well. The promotion of fast food leads to more nutritional idiots, which leads to more deaths. Stop these threads, and stop killing more and more people through your selfish desires to justify your bad habits.
    Fixed that.

Fortunately, I don't ever eat fast food, do not use artificial sweeteners, do not use refined sugars, do not add salt to my dishes, home-cook every day, use a lot of eco-friendly products, am near-neutral on my energy consumption, do not drive a car, do not use expendable batteries, separate my trash for recycling, buy products that minimize my garbage-accumulation, use as little soy and 'enhanced' corn products as possible... And I rarely drink alcohol.

I have one vice, but I'm betting you are probably causing more harm to yourself and your environment by any of the things above than I do by smoking.

Please accept that you're a hypocrite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Smoking is bad. The fact that you state you don't want to hear this statement means you do not care if it is bad and simply want to destroy your lungs and eventually kill yourself. A thread like this that promotes smoking and asks which is everyone's favorite is ridiculous. It condones smoking and portrays it as something that may be bad, but acceptable to do. Ultimately, people will do bad things if they know others do it as well. The promotion of smoking leads to more smokers, which leads to more deaths. Stop these threads, and stop killing more and more people through your selfish desires to justify your bad habits.
    They say smoking shaves 11 years off of your lifespan. Fortunately, it's just the last 11. Smoke 'em if ya got 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoen View Post
    Oh believe me, I'd take that over even the best cigarettes...... but it's illegal and I also don't currently know anyone who can provide me with any -_-

I used to... but I was all... straightedge and shit when I did, I tried it just ONCE and ever since then I have wanted more but not had any more

They say weed is a gateway drug, it was actually my backwards gateway... tried that... loved it.... then started drinking and smoking in an attempt to get the closest legal and easily obtainable feelings to it lol

---------- Post added 2012-07-22 at 11:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    They say smoking shaves 11 years off of your lifespan. Fortunately, it's just the last 11. Smoke 'em if ya got 'em.
    Hell yeah man, who wants to live to THIS point anyway?

---------- Post added 2012-07-22 at 11:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    I don't ever eat fast food, do not use artificial sweeteners, do not use refined sugars, do not add salt to my dishes, home-cook every day, use a lot of eco-friendly products, am near-neutral on my energy consumption, do not drive a car, do not use expendable batteries, separate my trash for recycling, buy products that minimize my garbage-accumulation, use as little soy and 'enhanced' corn products as possible... And I rarely drink alcohol.

I have one vice, but I'm betting you are probably causing more harm to yourself and your environment by any of the things above than I do by smoking.
    To me, that sounds like an awfully burdening lifestyle tbh, just saying
    Last edited by WaitingforMoP; 2012-07-23 at 03:10 AM.

To me, that sounds like an awfully burdening lifestyle tbh, just saying
    I find it quite comfortable, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    York peppermint patties taste like a cigarette? Sorry, but that's your lack of taste that comes with smoking.

No damn way do those delicious mints smell, taste, or remind me of a cigarette.
    He didn't say the patties taste like a cigarette, he said the cigarette tastes like the pattie. Reading comprehension r gud
    Secondly, I always thought of them smelling/tasting like a girl scout thin mint, but I could see a York :P

---------- Post added 2012-07-23 at 03:15 AM ----------

No one cares.

---------- Post added 2012-07-23 at 03:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alakir the Windlord View Post
    Marlboro reds. Marlboro smooths are great too but I don't have the courage to buy it because menthol is seen as girly.
    Huh? Since when?