Twist of Fate [MOP Talent]

Lets say you have a target dotted up and you hit 20% hp, which activates Twist of Fate. Will you current dots get the extra 15% damage or do you have to reapply your dots?

Since it's a buff on you, and not a debuff on your target, only ones applied after getting Twist of Fate will do the increased damage.

But at that point, it's not target restricted. Carry it from adds onto a boss. Carry it from a low HP person to an entire team multi-dotting before you hard-switch and go for a kill.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Do we know if it can trigger off of heals from VE? If so it wouldn't be a bad idea to trigger VE with low health ally to heal them and get a damage burst.

Plus I don't think the ability has an ICD, so each DoT tick below 20% should refresh the duration. Therefore, if you have several mobs dotted up you can focus the boss for a long period of increased damage.

Quote Originally Posted by neubs986 View Post
    Plus I don't think the ability has an ICD, so each DoT tick below 20% should refresh the duration. Therefore, if you have several mobs dotted up you can focus the boss for a long period of increased damage.
    As of the last build it did not have an ICD for both Damaging/Healing. If I had a HoT on myself at 5% HP, each tick refreshed the buff until I hit the HP threshold.

Quote Originally Posted by neubs986 View Post
    Do we know if it can trigger off of heals from VE? If so it wouldn't be a bad idea to trigger VE with low health ally to heal them and get a damage burst.
    Even if it does not trigger with VE it should trigger off of POM or renew. If you use Glyph of Dark Binding you can cast POM and renew in shadow form. With this in mind you could heal a low health teammate in PVP or even keep renew on a tank in PVE to get the damage buff. The talent and glyph together could be very powerful.

Deleted
    It's going to be the better choice for most fights but for other fights (especially within the first few weeks) You'll be respecing on bosses where there isn't adds/many adds.

Its a very nice talent for atonement

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon211 View Post
    It's going to be the better choice for most fights but for other fights (especially within the first few weeks) You'll be respecing on bosses where there isn't adds/many adds.
    indeed, were are forced to do that if we dont want to be at the bottom of the damage meter... but then if we're in dungeons.,,, what to do then there is like no time to just respec and get all your mana back in time with just a LFD group....
    i realy think that they are still working on our numbers, i hope so atleast.. but we will see in the next build what the've done to us..
    but whatever happens i will stil be playing my priest!

ignore my bad english.

Respeccing (re-talenting?) doesn't cause you to lose any mana. It just costs 1 Tome of blah to unlearn a talent and a split second while running to learn the new one