Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus4004 View Post
    Lol, so your saying you prefer playing farmville over ME3? No wonder your opinion is so diluted on gaming.
    Step 1 Trash on the poster about him wanting to play ME3

Defend your opinion by:

Step 2 Compare an apparent farmville(A game that you can buy coins for real money to make yourself better in) endgame to D3 Endgame.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Step 1 Trash on the poster about him wanting to play ME3

Defend your opinion by:

Step 2 Compare an apparent farmville(A game that you can buy coins for real money to make yourself better in) endgame to D3 Endgame.
    right and you cant do that in d3? spare me

They are running a business not a tea party. Ever been to the grocery store? What do you think they do to you there?

"Hey I bought some cereal at the grocery store on the way home"

"Nice, what kind?"
    "Not sure, there's just a question mark on the box. Guess I'll have to open it to find out"
    *open box*
    "Ok, there's 3 sticks of celery, a bag of baking soda, and dried mushrooms in here"
    "Bummer! Guess you should go back and buy another box, maybe it will have Lucky Charms in it"
    "I guess so! By god, shopping is FUN!"

Quote Originally Posted by connectz View Post
    right and you cant do that in d3? spare me
    You can and that's the point. If you'd rather play farmville by all means go play, no one will be missing you while you're gone.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Seriously...legendaries are the least of Diabo 3's problems.
    And Diablo 3 itself has VERY LITTLE to do with forums being camped by Blizzard haters.

Blizzard hate simply came to an unpreceded high along with the massive sales figure of Diablo 3.

Simple as that.

You can already see these same idiots sharping their pencils when MoP will launch.

For all those forum dwellers: the WoW forums were never as calm and polite as the last 2 months.

But watch it in a few more weeks as the MoP launching date will be announced.

That Wow forum will sink in a stinky mess of insults and the lowest breed of mankind.

Minutes before the MoP launch a few hundred of these idiots and their alts will vote massively 1/10 on Metacritic.

You wanna bet ?

I wrote Mike a letter 2 years ago about this insane anti wblizzard behaviour that simply became a fad on websites like mmorpg.com and now this irrational hate is spreading to other websites everyone knows by now.

The hating trolls not only create alts on all these forums, they interact with each other and share links and they spread false rumours all the time.

Just open a negative title even on these pages: the hating trolls form a NETWORK against ANY new Blizzard release with links supporting their "cause".

It is a disease and I can smell it for miles away who belongs to this clan with exact same agenda settings, same wording, same FU words.

To me Diablo 3 is a far better game than D2. Its engine outperfiorms any pvp game in the dota/h&s like markets.

Morhaime has an IMAGE problem, just like Microsoft, just like COD series because Blizzard is simply too successful.

How do you counter it ? You always beat it in the long run of course, as ANY idiot still wanting to allude to session spoofing is making himself look like a fool now.

Just like any other idiot wanting to trash talk any successfull product it will fade.
    Last edited by BenBos; 2012-07-19 at 02:51 PM.

You can and that's the point. If you'd rather play farmville by all means go play, no one will be missing you while you're gone.
    i don't think you comprehended one word in what i wrote. look at the cereal box example above.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squishy Tia View Post
    Hah. They are deleting posts (and banning accounts) of players that provide any negative feedback whatsoever in that thread.

I've never been banned in my entire time on the official forums until today for posting this:

Perhaps not as constructive as a MVP might "look", but considering most MVPs these days are their yes-men (with a few exceptions such as Drothvader), that isn't really saying much. I guess they really don't like the truth getting to the head honcho. Oh well, their retaliation against me just guaranteed any future money I might have considered for them is gone. Permanently. Once my annual pass is up, so is any loyalty to Blizzard.

Perhaps it's for the best. I see Blizzard eclipsing whatever currently sits atop the pyramid in causes for high blood pressure fairly soon. Actually, I'm seriously considering just killing my recurring payments and saying "whatever" to the loss of access to D3 via the annual pass. Not like I'd really be losing much to be honest.
    Or maybe, just maybe, they are tired of all the semi aggressive conspiracy theory mumbo jumbo based on anecdotal evidence and the sheer amount of hyperbole-driven bile and hatred they have to contend with on a daily basis. Do you honestly believe that the CM's have been ordered to ban everyone who criticizes Blizzard because the CEO is touchy? Come on man.

It doesn't matter what Blizzard says though, people have decided they hate them so anything will get twisted and turned around to make it sound evil. That way noone has to admit they they were maybe wrong. I mean it's inconceivable at this point that any Blizzard employee has professional pride and just wants to do a good job, right?

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    And Diablo 3 itself has VERY LITTLE to do with forums being camped by Blizzard haters.

Blizzard hate simply came to an unpreceded high along with the massive sales figure of Diablo 3.

Simple as that.

You can already see these same idiots sharping their pencils when MoP will launch.

For all those forum dwellers: the WoW forums were never as calm and polite as the last 2 months.

But watch it in a few more weeks as the MoP launching date will be announced.

That Wow forum will sink in a stinky mess of insults and the lowest breed of mankind.

Minutes before the MoP launch a few hundred of these idiots and their alts will vote massively 1/10 on Metacritic.

You wanna bet ?

I wrote Mike a letter 2 years ago about this insane anti wblizzard behaviour that simply became a fad on websites like mmorpg.com and now this irrational hate is spreading to other websites everyone knows by now.

The hating trolls not only create alts on all these forums, they interact with each other and share links and they spread false rumours all the time.

Just open a negative title even on these pages: the hating trolls form a NETWORK against ANY new Blizzard release with links supporting their "cause".

It is a disease and I can smell it for miles away who belongs to this clan with exact same agenda settings, same wording, same FU words.

To me Diablo 3 is a far better game than D2. Its engine outperfiorms any pvp game in the dota/h&s like markets.

Morhaime has an IMAGE problem, just like Microsoft, just like COD series because Blizzard is simply too successful.

How do you counter it ? You always beat it in the long run of course, as ANY idiot still wanting to allude to session spoofing is making himself look like a fool now.

Just like any other idiot wanting to trash talk any succesful product it will fade.
    There is a lot of crap on the forums, but there is also a ton of constructive criticism which is quite frankly largely ignored.
    Speaking of wow here is a thread with over 100 pages of constructive criticism and all Blizzard does is defend their actions instead of working with the community to solve the problems (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4879017939)

Look at the Diablo 3 forums, there were literally hundreds of excellent threads with suggestions on how to fix the state of the game...all ignored. Not one blue poster replied. If you want to sit there and say thank you blizzard for a boxed turd, go for it...but I'll give my feedback because I can.

i don't think you comprehended one word in what i wrote. look at the cereal box example above.
    In the world we live in today, every consumer has the right and passage to their own opinion about product. D3 was beta tested by millions of players and their opinions on the game/structure existed far before you handed your money to blizzard. If you wanted a full analysis about the game you could have waited a month before purchasing the product, since that would be the more logical decision for players that believe blizz is out to screw them over. If you chose not to that's your problem.

---------- Post added 2012-07-19 at 02:54 PM ----------

There is a lot of crap on the forums, but there is also a ton of constructive criticism which is quite frankly largely ignored.
    Speaking of wow here is a thread with over 100 pages of constructive criticism and all Blizzard does is defend their actions instead of working with the community to solve the problems (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4879017939)

Look at the Diablo 3 forums, there were literally hundreds of excellent threads with suggestions on how to fix the state of the game...all ignored. Not one blue poster replied. If you want to sit there and say thank you blizzard for a boxed turd, go for it...but I'll give my feedback because I can.
    Players said lower Act 2/3 difficulty and they did. Players said buff legendaries and they are. I'm super confused as to how they are ignoring posts?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

There isn`t much discussion going on in the thread you linked. Basically, there are people complaining that others get to see the same content, and the blue poster gives arguments for why they design the content this way. I can`t say I agree with everything the blue poster says, but I agree with 90% of the posts. People don`t know the difference between "He is ignoring me" and "He is not agreeing with me", however.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well it's an acceptable post, Nothing wrong with it. Hopefully they aren't exactly lying =)

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Well it's an acceptable post, Nothing wrong with it. Hopefully they aren't exactly lying =)
    This is the internet don't you know everything is true on the internet...

Deleted
    Blizzard have been ripping off their consumers for quite some time, as far as I'm concerned. Just look at the extortionate prices they charge for faction changes and the like in WoW despite claiming to be eager to bring players closer together. This is after doing very little to fix the issue of underpopulated/faction biased realms, too. The RMAH is just another gimmick labelled as 'optional' that isn't even all that optional thanks to the way the rest of the game works. Mike Morhaime just happens to be good at spinning things in a positive light, though very few companies will admit to the full extent of the perceived issues with their products. Usually they'll just use the satisfied portion of their consumers as a shield.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard got pressured by the publisher to release the game early and they had to cut PvP
    and didn't have time to iron out bugs and polish the game.

It's version 0.9.3 and the PvP patch will be 1.0

Legendarys are weak because they don't want people to farm the best gear in the broken
    game and then roll over everyone in PvP when the patch day comes. So they now fix the
    balance issues (0 vita wizards, immortal moks, nether tentacle etc.) and will release the
    patch with good legendary items and PvP when the game is polished enough for competitive
    play.

"Releasing stuff when it's done" obviously isn't the case here.

While over all I would say this is nothing more than spin. I can't help but feel a little annoyed by his comments about offline mode. He talks about how he understands that some people just want to play offline/alone and that it isn't going to happen for various reasons, which I understand, but to then say they are going to focus on making co-op more rewarding doesn't exactly make those people that would rather play alone or offline feel any better about the always online.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post

"Hey I bought some cereal at the grocery store on the way home"

"Nice, what kind?"
    "Not sure, there's just a question mark on the box. Guess I'll have to open it to find out"
    *open box*
    "Ok, there's 3 sticks of celery, a bag of baking soda, and dried mushrooms in here"
    "Bummer! Guess you should go back and buy another box, maybe it will have Lucky Charms in it"
    "I guess so! By god, shopping is FUN!"
    I... I just don't see how this analogy works on any level. You don't buy unidentified items on the RMAH. You know exactly what you're getting if you choose to use it.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    When I found out Green and Legendary Items were just yellows with another randomly generated stat (and most of the time worse than my yellows) I quit the game. And for their lack of vision with Green Set items and Legendary Items I will never purchase a Diablo franchise game again.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by papajoe72 View Post
    When I found out Green and Legendary Items were just yellows with another randomly generated stat (and most of the time worse than my yellows) I quit the game. And for their lack of vision with Green Set items and Legendary Items I will never purchase a Diablo franchise game again.
    You couldn't adapt to it? =/ like I've been a diablo core player since 1 and yes it was very silly however it wasn't hard to adapt to it and continue to play -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    You QQ and whiners will never change. Just leave the game and everyone'll be happy. But no, you had to still cling on Diablo 3 hoping that something good will come out of it.

No, you do not have the right to complain as long as you cling on the game. Grow up and go away. There's plenty of other good games that you'll like. Have you ever tried Torchlight 2? That'll be a start.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squishy Tia View Post
    Hah. They are deleting posts (and banning accounts) of players that provide any negative feedback whatsoever in that thread.

I've never been banned in my entire time on the official forums until today for posting this:

Perhaps not as constructive as a MVP might "look", but considering most MVPs these days are their yes-men (with a few exceptions such as Drothvader), that isn't really saying much. I guess they really don't like the truth getting to the head honcho. Oh well, their retaliation against me just guaranteed any future money I might have considered for them is gone. Permanently. Once my annual pass is up, so is any loyalty to Blizzard.

Perhaps it's for the best. I see Blizzard eclipsing whatever currently sits atop the pyramid in causes for high blood pressure fairly soon. Actually, I'm seriously considering just killing my recurring payments and saying "whatever" to the loss of access to D3 via the annual pass. Not like I'd really be losing much to be honest.
    Personally I wouldn't have gone through the trouble to ban you for that, but I can see why they did. Leaving out your personal RNG encounters (had plenty of well rolled items and a few nigh-perfect ones after 1.03) and just plain nonsense (gems are recycleable, and even in socketwise BiS gear you're only looking at max 11 gems to use in your gear, the economy would be absolutely saturated with them had they been cheaper to craft) you dance a fine line between douchebaggery and trolling.