Thread: tournaments

Deleted

tournaments

I know tournaments wont be there at release, but I must have forgotten or have they said anything on when it will come?
    I just read about it and it just sound so epic :P

From what I know tournaments will definitely be in at launch. It was even tested during the last BWE and will most likely be tested during the upcoming BWE aswell. You might be talking about the spectator feature?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    From what I know tournaments will definitely be in at launch. It was even tested during the last BWE and will most likely be tested during the upcoming BWE aswell. You might be talking about the spectator feature?
    Perhaps it was before that beta event I read people saying it would be added after launch. Spectator as well. Didn't hear much about tournaments, perhaps not many people doing them or I read in wrong places?=) Is it even possible to create own tournaments? Would be interesting to know how it worked

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Perhaps it was before that beta event I read people saying it would be added after launch. Spectator as well. Didn't hear much about tournaments, perhaps not many people doing them or I read in wrong places?=) Is it even possible to create own tournaments? Would be interesting to know how it worked
    As far as I'm aware spectator mode isn't on, and was discussed to be added after launch. Maybe that's what you're confusing it with?
    You should be able to create your own tournaments yes, or participate in the 5v5 organized by Anet. (If nothing has changed).