Deleted

I'm getting invaded by Russians!

........... What is going oooooooooooooon?

Anyone else experiencing this bug ?

Deleted
    That is not Russian. Maybe Greek, but definitely not Russian.

Deleted
    I don't know what could be wrong with that, but try to log out and re log, if that doesn't fix it, either google the problem or just make a ticket for support on Riot.

Deleted
    does not look like Russian.a

Deleted
    Ιt's greek

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighthawk45 View Post
    does not look like Russian.a
    Interestingly enough the cyrillic alphabet is based on an early form of greek, so it kinda should look a little like russian (it is greek though).

Deleted
    Haha, either way it's not English :-D

10+ Year Old Account
    That is quite the odd bug. I've seen some other people have that issue though. I have no idea how the resolved it though.

Deleted
    play dota2 and youll see a real russian invasion !

Anyone should have been able to see this is greek simply from all the betas, epsilons, ohms, sigmas and other common greek letters used abundantly in every science, math included. I shudder at the required lack of general education to genuinely mistake this for russian.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kivipää View Post
    Anyone should have been able to see this is greek simply from all the betas, epsilons, ohms, sigmas and other common greek letters used abundantly in every science, math included. I shudder at the required lack of general education to genuinely mistake this for russian.
    Greek caps looks like something went wrong during encoding.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kivipää View Post
    Yes, as much as you can preach about your Godly set of language skills, I could 'shudder' at you for your lack of knowledge when it comes to marketing (Guess what I'm studying instead of langauge, t3hehe)

Good night to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Roos View Post
    Yes, as much as you can preach about your Godly set of language skills, I could 'shudder' at you for your lack of knowledge when it comes to marketing (Guess what I'm studying instead of langauge, t3hehe)
    I got zero talent in languages, and do not even study them. But if you ever took a single class in math or any natural science, which all happen to be common subjects unlike your marketing, you should recognize multiple of these symbols and know they're greek in origin. You may be a great at selling stuff, but your little misguided outburst and dysfunctional comparisons say a lot about your general education.

Russian? Are you serious?

You get to know some of these letters during math classes at least pretty early on, it's Greek alphabet... general knowledge really.
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Deleted
    Why is it that every time a person whose native language is English, thinks every other language what they don't understand is Russian?

Deleted
    It's clearly Greek, all the symbols point to that. Here's the translation:

-50% ΕΚΠΤΩΣΕΙΣ*ΣΤΟΥΣ*ΗΡΩΕΣ
    -50% (DISCOUNTS TO HEROES)

ΕΚπτώσεις*στους*ηρωες*Λουξ,*Ακαλι*και*Νίνταλι*για *περιορισμενο*χρονικο*διαστημα!
    (Discounts heroes Lux, Akali and Nidal for a limited time!)

Ξεκλειδωστε*αυτους*τους*ηρωες
    (Unlock these heroes)

Αποποίηση: Παραλείποντας να αγοράσει αυτή την προσφορά, θα υπόκεινται σε εισβολή και τη δήμευση των ιδιωτικών αγαθών σας με τη Μητέρα Ρωσία, στο εγγύς μέλλον. ή από τους Σπαρτιάτες. :P
    (Disclaimer: By failing to buy this promotion, you will be subject to invasion and confiscation of your private goods by Mother Russia, in the near future. Or by Spartans. :P)