Good graphics card & power supply

Im looking for a good graphics card in the $150-200 that would be good for streaming!!! Oh ya a good power supply to support it also...

Perhaps you should give us some more information. What games do you play? What resolution do you use? Do you have a standard tower ATX case? What motherboard are you using? What powersupply are you using right now?

World of Warcraft, & DayZ. My computer is WAYYYYYYY outdated.

Motherboard: DELL 04GJJT
    Chipset: AMD RS880 + SB750
    Power Supply: 100-200w
    CPU: AMD Athlon II X4 630

machine isnt `that` outdated - mobo is socket AM3 , you have 4x DDR3 slots and a pcie slot as well...

how much ram do you have?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexxin View Post
    World of Warcraft, & DayZ. My computer is WAYYYYYYY outdated.

Motherboard: DELL 04GJJT
    Chipset: AMD RS880 + SB750
    Power Supply: 100-200w
    CPU: AMD Athlon II X4 630
    you call this outdated.... I call this an upgrade from my sh**ty computer....

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever there is explosions, you'll find me there!
    I would actually try and get a Nvidia based GTX560 Ti over the ATI 6870 if you can find one under $200. Little more power than the 6870 and less power. That power supply that Tetrisgoat recommended however is spot on, it's a really kick a$$ power supply.
    A scorch to the face, A fireball to the neck and a Pyroblast! to the back... Yeah, that's how I like to attack! - Digitalxl (Mage)
    I'm simply shocking.... Chaosstryker (Elemental Shaman)
    Magic? Pfft! All I need is these two hands and a strong blade! Shadowhaxor (Warrior)

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthalus View Post
    machine isnt `that` outdated - mobo is socket AM3 , you have 4x DDR3 slots and a pcie slot as well...

how much ram do you have?
    6 GB

10 characters.

plenty of ram - and its not outdated at all (board is similar to mine and i have an X6 1100T)

I put that same Sapphire 6870 in my wifes build in May its a very beastly budget card. Shes doing 25 mans on Ultra at 60 fps 1920x1080 (WoW). Plays D3 on max settings and Skyrim on High+ settings getting 50+ fps. Like I always say Id go for a Corsair 650tx at least http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16817139020 but I love corsair psus and havent really tried to many other like Seasonic. Plus a 650 gives you a lot more overhead to grow if need be. Or used later on if you do a full new build.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    do you guys think the radeon 7850 is alright for 200 bucks?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    do you guys think the radeon 7850 is alright for 200 bucks?
    newegg has them posted for 220+. 200 bucks isn't to bad. I wouldnt be to surprised to see a price drop on alot of ATI cards when the 660 hits shelfs.

Quote Originally Posted by demonskies View Post
    newegg has them posted for 220+. 200 bucks isn't to bad. I wouldnt be to surprised to see a price drop on alot of ATI cards when the 660 hits shelfs.
    Pricedrops has already been initiated. http://www.techpowerup.com/169094/AM...00-Series.html

Yea I saw those numbers the other day also but I still think the 78xx series will probably get another drop after the 660s are officialy released.