Page 3 of 157 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    huh its over? i guess msnbc is late cause i just watched the first goal get scored...
    Was over a couple of hours ago.

Sorry to spoil the result for you but watch Modise's shot, it's a peach.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    Was over a couple of hours ago.

Sorry to spoil the result for you but watch Modise's shot, it's a peach.
    Never been a fan of those goals to be honest, it's more the fault of the keeper than anything else.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    huh its over? i guess msnbc is late cause i just watched the first goal get scored...
    Ya you're going to have to watch on nbcolympics.com if you want to see most events in live time. They are time delaying everything I'm sure.

Just watched the Modise goal on Youtube. Not impressed. Its a good goal, but that is some quality goalie error right there.

10+ Year Old Account
    It takes goalkeeping error for it to happen, but to still pull off the shot at that range is pretty impressive. A lot of people will overhit it or go wide. Pull it back 10 yards and it's essentially a Beckham.

15+ Year Old Account
    It takes goalkeeping error for it to happen, but to still pull off the shot at that range is pretty impressive. A lot of people will overhit it or go wide. Pull it back 10 yards and it's essentially a Beckham.
    Ya considering how often players miss wide open nets from 20 feet away that part is pretty amazing lol.

Deleted
    Massive fail already in the North Korea game, having all the players on the big screen stood with a South Korea flag, how can the people in charge get that wrong?

Yeah I was just about to post about that Flimsy, sure as hell hope that's a LOCOG fuckup and not a Hampden fuckup - although if the Scottish Football Association had anything to do with it we all know who screwed up! Typically British bodge job though to be honest, the Fawlty Towers guys couldn't have written it better than that could they!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

15+ Year Old Account
    Getting stoked for some of the Mens football tomorrow. Hopefully i'll get off work early enough to catch it live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just hope I'm back from the cinema fast enough to catch the games. Can get all the things on replay on the BBC website but it's nice to watch live.

Pick of the day for me for a balanced match will be Mexico vs S Korea.

Pick for one sided absolute beatdown masochistic pounding will be Brazil vs Egypt.

Other potentially interesting matches will be Spain/Japan and GB/Senegal (For anyone who follows Football on a regular basis, you may remember them for being the country in the 2002 World Cup who shocked the reigning champions France in the opening round of group stage matches, and celebrated by dancing around a shirt.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Just hope I'm back from the cinema fast enough to catch the games. Can get all the things on replay on the BBC website but it's nice to watch live.

Pick of the day for me for a balanced match will be Mexico vs S Korea.

Pick for one sided absolute beatdown masochistic pounding will be Brazil vs Egypt.

Other potentially interesting matches will be Spain/Japan and GB/Senegal (For anyone who follows Football on a regular basis, you may remember them for being the country in the 2002 World Cup who shocked the reigning champions France in the opening round of group stage matches, and celebrated by dancing around a shirt.)
    Senegal won't have the toon strike force on hand though, and Cisse and Ba are definitely two of their best players.

Sorry if this was asked before, is there any simple place to see the times and dates for everything? I don't really watch tv or read newspapers haha but I'm really interested in watching the gymnastics, they are breathtaking every time. I like the type where they swing between 2 goal post type things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pocky_rin View Post
    Sorry if this was asked before, is there any simple place to see the times and dates for everything? I don't really watch tv or read newspapers haha but I'm really interested in watching the gymnastics, they are breathtaking every time. I like the type where they swing between 2 goal post type things.
    http://www.london2012.com/schedule-and-results/#
    click on the events to see the times. It might just show BST times though.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelk View Post
    http://www.london2012.com/schedule-and-results/#
    click on the events to see the times. It might just show BST times though.
    That's perfect, I'm in Ireland Thanks a lot ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelk View Post
    Senegal won't have the toon strike force on hand though, and Cisse and Ba are definitely two of their best players.
    GB isn't exactly the Premier League allstars though. It's why I like this contest, you get to see a lot of potential up and comers. Like watching Spain a few years back play here, or the current Brazil side.

10+ Year Old Account
    GB isn't exactly the Premier League allstars though. It's why I like this contest, you get to see a lot of potential up and comers. Like watching Spain a few years back play here, or the current Brazil side.
    It's definitely good for the smaller EPL teams, the 2nd GK in the GB friendly against Brazil looked fantastic, if I was a manager of a low table side I'd be looking to snag him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Honduras has amazing socks.

Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    Massive fail already in the North Korea game, having all the players on the big screen stood with a South Korea flag, how can the people in charge get that wrong?
    That cracked me up.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Jeez that Spanish starting 11 would give most nations first team squad a decent game.

De Gea; Montoya, Domínguez, Íñigo Martínez, Jordi Alba; Javi Martínez, Koke; Mata, Isco, Rodrigo; & Adrián

The likes of Muniain and Herrera on the bench :S
    Last edited by mmoceeceb76e25; 2012-07-26 at 01:23 PM.

Huge win for Japan there, great for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    This UAE team ain't too shabby. Still surprised Forlan isn't in the Uruguay team, he was awesome in the World Cup.

That Japanese goal wasn't great defending from Spain
    Also UAE are winning
    Last edited by Zelk; 2012-07-26 at 04:22 PM.