MoP Beta Boomkin duels/burst

Hello everyone!

I've just finished making my first video, a collection of duels from a Balance Druid point of view on the MoP Beta realm. It's perfect for anyone who is wondering what their play style is like or wants to see their burst capabilities. Any feedback of criticism is welcome! Thanks ahead of time for anybody who views it. Enjoy (=

Since I am not allowed to post links at this juncture, you can find the video on YouTube. My channel is xUndercorpse. As I only have one video at the moment, it should be very easy to find.

Now if only anyone did beta coverage of DKs...
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

I'll try to make that my next video after I cover Shadow priests!

Cool, I'll check it out! Would be great if you cover Ret Paladins too <3

I am not sure if you are aware of this or not, but if you root a caster before you solar beam them they cannot get out of it save for trinket. Also, what is up with the video quality/sound quality?

I was going to link the video, but I can save everyone the trouble of watching it.

1.) wait for all your cooldowns to be up, then start duel in stealth.
    2.) pounce, summon treants and leap back.
    3.) cast rejuv on yourself, cast starfall and spam dots.
    4.) cast healing touch if you get low.

Most importantly, play terrible pvpers who probably just got on beta and have no feel for new spells/talents. Oh and be sure to only duel 85-86 players so you have no good feel for what it is like at level 90 with level appropriate free pvp gear.

eh...

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    I am not sure if you are aware of this or not, but if you root a caster before you solar beam them they cannot get out of it save for trinket. Also, what is up with the video quality/sound quality?

I was going to link the video, but I can save everyone the trouble of watching it.

1.) wait for all your cooldowns to be up, then start duel in stealth.
    2.) pounce, summon treants and leap back.
    3.) cast rejuv on yourself, cast starfall and spam dots.
    4.) cast healing touch if you get low.

Most importantly, play terrible pvpers who probably just got on beta and have no feel for new spells/talents. Oh and be sure to only duel 85-86 players so you have no good feel for what it is like at level 90 with level appropriate free pvp gear.

eh...
    Sorry you didn't like it. I'm not sure if you have beta access, but on there it can be fairly hard to find good matches or even players with pvp gear. As I stated near the end of the video, it's main purpose was to show basic gameplay and for people to get a rough feel for what they are like in MoP. I am aware that root-beaming is effective, as is bash-beaming and Ursol's Vortex-beaming. The thing is, it's not at all necessary to do any of this to win duels, nor is it necessary to start with all my cooldowns or use my trinket wisely. I can pretty much make all the mistakes in the world and get away with it. Which is also the main reason that the video is not a skill showcase. There are a handful of actual dedicated pvp'ers on Beta. Oh well, thanks for the view!

Looking forward to your Shadow priest video.

I'll do my best to get those done some time soon! =]

---------- Post added 2012-07-20 at 11:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by WireRabbit View Post
    Looking forward to your Shadow priest video.
    It's now up, same channel. Enjoy! (: