Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

"Bombed out London Olympic Stadium on Subliminal Advert"

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...iminal_advert/

Just a tad freaky no?
    Sorry if this is the wrong section to post or im breaking some rules posting this but i thought letting you guys know.

What are your views on this? is it Fake? Real, if so then why on earth would this be on ?

Well the comments under the video says it was proven fake in the photo section and I dont see the purpose of it either - maybe someone who made the advert could say that they have the power of premonition if it turned out that the stadium got bombed during the olympics

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah I don't really get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    We are not prepared. We have to deploy the army as the private contractor didn't get enough men.

10+ Year Old Account
    ya they arent prepared of the 80 security supposed to guard the hotel for olympic peoples 2 showed up and 1 was arrested for possesion of marijauna
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    China showed how awesome and big their drum-line was.

England wants to show how awesome and big their military is.

"A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I now want to know if one of the large US Aircraft Carriers could get up the Thames.

Nothing is truly preventable, all is possible. Every fortress and heavily guarded "place" has a weakness.
    Evil is apart of all things, an essential energy of vile corruption. Evil manifests where Good thrives. You cannot have order without chaos. Nor, chaos without order.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    China showed how awesome and big their drum-line was.

England wants to show how awesome and big their military is.

It's not a matter of showing off, it's a matter of "we don't want another 9/11".
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Calling this site out on its bullshit. They also published this article, which is such a crock of shit that I can't take anything they write seriously: http://www.disclose.tv/news/American...bamaCare/85636

Mark of the beast legislation acts my ass.

Yo Rich, arent you in the British army? Tell me, how "safe" are the olympics really? Ive read that you guys had some trouble with private security groups....

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry, they have extra security measures against terrorists getting in to the grounds. If they are wearing brand clothing that displays the brand clearly, and it isn't one of the sponsors for the olympics, they will probably be turned away under the new rules set forward by those sponsors. That's like 50% of the terrorists living in the country on benefits while wearing adidas and nike gear!
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they just needed to generate some buzz for a tired, old, recycled TV show hosted by tired, old, recycled Sonia Kruger. Somebody should tell her to lay off the make-up, it always looks caked on thicker than a drag queen's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

The olympics tbh it's a joke, does nothing good for society what so ever, only drains it... I like to think of it as a side show for idiots trying to break records and beat other humans for what purpose? To say i am the best!!!! you lose HERP DERP

I might take a look at the Paralympics though just for luls

Quote Originally Posted by sadface View Post
    The olympics tbh it's a joke, does nothing good for society what so ever, only drains it... I like to think of it as a side show for idiots trying to break records and beat other humans for what purpose? To say i am the best!!!! you lose HERP DERP

Infracted
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-07-25 at 03:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sadface View Post

It brings in revenue for the hosting country through sponsorship and massive amounts of tourists coming in and buying overpriced, olympic-themed paraphernalia, food and other essentials, as well as accommodation in hotels during the games. How does it drain society to have athletes compete against each other, and what is wrong with wanting to be the best at something you devote your life and youth to?
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah, it's only 203 meters. You call that big!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimitz_...rcraft_carrier

Now these are some big ass ships.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    All these signs in songs, and advertisements put out by the media and Olympic officials, and people still acting like its going to be cause by Muslims, or some shit like that. Its an inside job, they've got all the military around the city, and now doing "security", several key political and athletic figures have suddenly announced this past week, they are not going to the Olympics. All the occult symbolism built in and around the stadium, the list goes on. We'll find out in 2 days what transpires there.

---------- Post added 2012-07-25 at 04:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Yo Rich, arent you in the British army? Tell me, how "safe" are the olympics really? Ive read that you guys had some trouble with private security groups....
    I know I'm not Rich, but I'd steer clear of London while its going on.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodon View Post
    It brings in revenue for the hosting country through sponsorship and massive amounts of tourists coming in and buying overpriced, olympic-themed paraphernalia, food and other essentials, as well as accommodation in hotels during the games. How does it drain society to have athletes compete against each other, and what is wrong with wanting to be the best at something you devote your life and youth to?
    London is already one of the biggest destinations within tourism worldwide already, London wont add any additional through the Olympics in terms of people getting their eyes up that it exist
    Last edited by Bakis; 2012-07-25 at 12:11 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.