Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Right, I like that he has banner-wings too on his normal skin. What I mean is... he could have had jetpacks though!
    Or something like 2 of these bad boys on his back. That would be pretty sweet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Interesting

How would this differ from Ice Drake Shyvana?
    Because it would have ice AND fire :P
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

All I want are a Dr. Robotnik skin for Corki and a MiB skin for Lucian.

Would love some Cosplay skins of other champs. Lol Garen cosplaying as Draven and such.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosEater View Post
    Would love some Cosplay skins of other champs. Lol Garen cosplaying as Draven and such.
    Woah, this may actually be the best idea in the thread.

lebowski gragas
    rolling bowling balls and having him waddle around in a bathrobe with sunglasses on

end thread

Gladiator Rengar.

Asymmetrical designed leg guards that go from ankle to knee, pleated Greek skirt, single left pauldron with a belt going diagonally across the chest. Left gauntlet with appropriate weapon, ornate bracer with underlying bandages on right arm with a Spartan-esque sword.

A mask resembling a corinthian helmet with a bladed crest that's open in the back to allow for his mane to spill out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Walker Texas Rengar

Thankjoo based doa.

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Gladiator Rengar.

Asymmetrical designed leg guards that go from ankle to knee, pleated Greek skirt, single left pauldron with a belt going diagonally across the chest. Left gauntlet with appropriate weapon, ornate bracer with underlying bandages on right arm with a Spartan-esque sword.

A mask resembling a corinthian helmet with a bladed crest that's open in the back to allow for his mane to spill out.

Kratos Rango plz

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mecha skins for every champion that such a skin is viable for. This would mean that champions like Lulu and Teemo would not get one, but champions like Rengar and Garen would (or could). Riot could call it their "Pacific Mecha Bundle".

Cheerleader Lux (with actual cheerleader clothes and pom-pom's)
    Dreadknight Teemo
    Adult Annie
    Teemokaiser (Mordekaiser with teemo's clothes saying things like "hup-two-three-four" in his mordekaiser voice).
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know he's not techincally out yet...

but they NEED to make a Peter Puppy skin for Gnar , would be SO awesome.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Slightly OT, but they are making a new skin for Yasuo and Wukong (atleast according to the reddit leak). I am so fucking excited atm. I don't even care if the Wukong skin will be average at best, i just want it now >_<

I really want a Human Orianna skin... preferably ACTUAL human Orianna (as in not a robot... the girl the robot was designed after from her lore), but the comical element of robot Orianna trying to do stereotypically human things might be neat too (and much simpler to do, since a human Orianna design would have to redo most of her animations).

10+ Year Old Account
    Thundercloud malphite
    Fiery Zac
    Ladybug Kha'zix
    King Gangplank
    Robo-teemo (rolls around on wheels, shooting lasers, laying down mines, and laughing in an evil metallic voice)
    Tennis draven
    Ghost queen Ashe (shoots spectral arrows, release a ghost to give her vision)
    Pirate Jinx