Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    I'm sure you can't target minions with Garen's ult. You probably meant Igniting a minion back when you could do that.
    Don't even remind me, I failed to secure so many kills because of that shit. T.T

10+ Year Old Account
    That day I watched a random game of ranked and saw an AD Lulu absolutely dominate a Riven at top lane without ganks.
    Oh it made me laugh so hard.

Like full legit AD/AS runes. It was glorious to watch.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

There was like a group of people with skins and one team with Mystic Cass. At around level 13-15, the team with skins went to Baron after ganking two people at top and proceed to get him low. The skin team was getting low on health but was surely to get Baron anyways. However, Cass came in with Fiddle and ult Baron. Not only she successfully steal Baron, she even pentakill the skin team. The penta could've been avoided if Mal was to Flash over the side (it was off cooldown and everything), but he was trying to get out the normal way where Cass is waiting for him. I guess he's still not good with Flash (I still need practice too, but I would at least try to survive). Her team proceeded to win the game when they were losing at first.

I really don't get why people would risk getting Baron at a low level, with poor warding, and with at least 3 people up. I understand that it can give you the upper advantage, but without precautions, it's just giving the other team gold and maybe the win.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Deleted
    Saw a xerath who didn't take any points in locust of power before he had to

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw someone fail a shyv ult over baron wall once.

That was pretty exciting.

Deleted
    I saw a Corky solo top ones. He got a tripple kill under the tower before minions even spawned. I lol'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    saw someone accidently flashed into enemy nunu's ult

15+ Year Old Account
    Was spectating one of the featured games...2k+ elo

AS Lulu top vs. Irelia

Guess who won?
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanani View Post
    I dont really fancy watching as enemy team jungles but each to their own.
    Then don't? There are nine other players.

Wasn't spectating, but don't feel like making a new thread. I was playing Lee Sin (just got him because he's on sale) and was playing him in Treeline. I was fighting a Tryndamere near their top turret (which we already destroyed) and after he blows his ult he realizes he can't win, he spinning slashes into the bush. Renekton comes out of the same bush and stuns me, I'm getting pretty low now, so Tryndamere decides to pop back out of the bush. I roundhouse Renekton into Tryndamere, and he gets killed by it. :P I wish I had fraps running. Was hilarious.

Kennen sparing against AD kog, kog is low and runs off, seemingly far enough away from Kennen with an intervening minion wave so Kennen can't land the kill. In comes kogs buddy volibear, throws Kennen over the minions, so Kennen lightning dashes up and scores the kill
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    So what are the strangest/dumbest/otherwise notable things you guys have seen while spectating games?

For me, I have one friend that went AD Ahri(!). Strangely enough, in one of the games he played as AD Ahri, they won even though they had all 11 towers down.

I've also seen quite a bit of carries (mainly Yi and Tryndamere) that rush PDs as their first item after boots.

Janna with 5 pairs of boots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just spectated a game where someone went Support(?) Lee Sin with CV, but didn't get any GP10 items and rushed a Haunting Guise. Weird.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergar View Post
    Then don't? There are nine other players.
    I presonally would prefer to spectate live even if it meant that you would only see your friend's team (like in HoN).As I said earlier, when I spectate games, the last thing I do is watch how enemy team's jungler clears the jungle. If you like it, thats fine. Each to their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Was spectating one of the featured games...2k+ elo

AS Lulu top vs. Irelia

Guess who won?
    PureCorruption?

I spectate my newbie friend (who doesn't really play computer games). It's funny to watch because I know he doesn't know how to play with his camera unlocked, and he just whizzes past people while playing a fast character like Blitz or Skarner.
    Last edited by Confirm Deny; 2012-07-29 at 05:49 AM.

Cant remember anything I've spectated, but I do have something from my own games that I found fun.

I was playing Alistar and our jungler who had been whining and flaming the entire game tower dove the enemy. I, while being annoyed by the constant whining, notice my mate playing Darius coming in from the top and decide to headbutt the enemy closer to him. This led to our junglers death and a kill for my mate. We won the game anyways, so it's not like I threw it there as we would've won no matter what. It felt great!

Usually I just ignore the idiots, but that was just too tempting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw a Darius get into an argument with everyone else in the game in all chat when his team was way ahead and would easily be able to 4v5 them. He then stood back in a teamfight and did nothing but use his ultimate, getting a pentakill. -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw a game where a Vayne built bruiser items. (Wriggle's, Merc Treads, Tri-Force) Also in the same game was a Critplank and a Shaco that built Manamune and a Rylai's.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II