Poll: Which class story you like most ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I really liked the sith warrior story, other ones were good too, but sith warrior is #1 imo

10+ Year Old Account
    I just finished Chapter 2 on my Imperial Agent last night. The IA storyline has knocked my socks off and I have been very excited about it ever since I got to the end of Chapter 1. That being said, the IA storyline doesn't feel very Star Warsy. Its an awesome storyline and I could literally play this as a single player spy RPG, but it has so little of the Star Wars flavor in it that I think its not *the best* story in this particular game. If that make sense. x_X

Deleted
    I'm loving the Imperial Agent storyline so far. Although since it's my 3rd char that i'm leveling to 50, i'm kind of getting bored of going through the same planets again.

Quote Originally Posted by Brutalion View Post
    I'm loving the Imperial Agent storyline so far. Although since it's my 3rd char that i'm leveling to 50, i'm kind of getting bored of going through the same planets again.
    Same boat

I have a level 34 GS which is my 7th character. I keep telling myself its just 16 more levels...

Balmorra... Ugh.

I think im just going to do my P quest and then narshadda 2.

Maybe pvp a little.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the only saving grace for my 7th character is going to be that its the Republic side, and I've level 2 Imperials since the last time I did a Republic character. So at least the story will be *somewhat* fresh. Still though, I'd love to be able to level a new class with only class / companion storylines.

gotta say, I just love the jedi knight story, full of twists aned epic confrontations, agent pretty much pales in comparison.
    I dont really know why people love the agent story that much, probably because its the one with the least amount of "star wars" whil knight is 110% star wars with a blast

IA for the win. I will prolly replay a new IA when its free.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moff View Post
    gotta say, I just love the jedi knight story, full of twists aned epic confrontations, agent pretty much pales in comparison.
    I dont really know why people love the agent story that much, probably because its the one with the least amount of "star wars" whil knight is 110% star wars with a blast
    I just finished the Agent storyline and have to say that overall it is the best storyline in the game. That being said, the Jedi Knight is the best Star Wars Storyline in the game. Hopefully that makes sense. =)

But yeah, I would say that as far as most important storylines are concerned, Jedi Knight is the most important Republic side and Agent is most important on Imperial side. Those 2 are definitely worth experiencing.

Deleted
    Played most of the classes by now and gotta say IA Story is the best for me. I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by hatsune View Post
    IA for the win. I will prolly replay a new IA when its free.
    Yeah...I leveled a sniper which I now use for raiding. I just rolled another IA that I will level as an operative...stealth ftw

Deleted
    Jedi Knight was supposed to be KotOR3, so that is obviously going to get some brownie points.

I enjoyed the Imperial Agent story but it was overhyped. The plot twists are predictable, suspension of disbelief only goes so far when I'm meant to be undercover yet still claim Taris for the Empire during the planet quests, the final twist seems tacked on for the sake of "oh shit guys it's the ending! We need a surprise!" It did however definitely feel like the most unique of the stories.

Quote Originally Posted by CHALET View Post
    I enjoyed the Imperial Agent story but it was overhyped. The plot twists are predictable, suspension of disbelief only goes so far when I'm meant to be undercover yet still claim Taris for the Empire during the planet quests, the final twist seems tacked on for the sake of "oh shit guys it's the ending! We need a surprise!" It did however definitely feel like the most unique of the stories.
    You absolutely nailed it.

Deleted
    I have done all eight class story quests, and by far Jedi Knight is the best. After that Imperial Agent that is also a very good story arc.

The worst might be Sage and Trooper.

I just finished the Imperial Agent storyline. Originally, I'd cast my vote for BH. Well, FORGET THAT! The IA story was so goddamn good! Especially the end!

Being an Operative allowed me to stealth past ALL the trash mobs. In PvP, I've been wrecking dudes in melee, where I normally prefer ranged dps or tanks. I would highly suggest anyone who still loves this game and hasn't done so to level an IA and see all of this amazeballs-level epic shit.
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/