Not sure if serial code for beta registered correctly.

As title says: i grabed a beta key from the curse giveaway and registered an account etc. Today i checked the account page and i realised it doesnt say anywhere that i am registered for the beta. Also logging with the client gives an error saying that account does not have privileges.

Should i be worried and contact support while they have a chance to answer, or is this normal ?

Deleted
    Might want to play it safe and contact support. Better to be safe than sorry.

Does it say either no beta is running or ur not authorized? If so...ur more than likely fine. Everyone gets that.

10+ Year Old Account
    The reason you get an error when you try to log into the game is no beta event is running. It's a Beta Weekend, not a permanent beta.

As others have said, BWE 3 hasn't started yet. BWE 3 starts in 8 hours (21.00 CEST / 15.00 EDT).

Did you receive a confirmation email saying a spot has been reserved for you when you registered the key? If yes, the beta key has been registered correctly. If no, you should contact support before BWE 3 starts.
    "Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one."
    - Clint Eastwood

I ve registered the account on july 10, and on july 11 i recived this email, with legit looking headers and links:

Greetings!

Your spot in the upcoming Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend Event has been reserved!

This Beta Weekend Event begins Friday, July 20, at noon PDT (GMT -7) and ends Sunday, July 22, at 11:59 p.m. PDT (GMT -7).

If this is your first Guild Wars 2 beta, visit https://account.guildwars2.com/download to download the client. To log in, use the same account name and password that you created when you registered your Guild Wars 2 account.

Participants of previous events may be able to simply run and patch their existing client.

We recommend that you begin pre-loading the client as soon as possible, periodically checking for updates, so you're ready to start playing when the event begins.

Visit our Beta Forums at http://forum.guildwars2.com for more information about the beta event itself, using the same log-in credentials mentioned above. Please note that you will only be able to browse the forums for now; commenting and posting will be enabled when the Beta Weekend Event begins.

If you have issues installing or logging into the game client, please visit .

We'll see you in-game!

The Guild Wars 2 Team
    Also when logging the client i recived 3 different messages:
    1st that i dont have any code associated with the account or something like that
    2nd that i dont have any privileges associated with the account
    3rd that the game client was unable to connect to game server, try again later

As people said before, the BEta have not yet started, don't worry untill the beta have started(t's a beta wekend, not a full time beta)