Page 1 of 2
LastLast

86 to 90 heirlooms?

(I don't have the beta, so sorry if the question seem noobish)

Will Blizzard add some 86-to-90 heirlooms? I don't know how important it would be, just wondering how many hours *on average* it will take to level our current level 85 toons to 90, and if we could speed it up a bit with heirlooms?

thx

10+ Year Old Account
    Pants! Where are my pants!

I don't think there's been much information revealed about this yet, I only know that the heirloom legs will most likely be added to the game.

Paladin
    Kudos to Xrated and Shiri!
    Veni Vidi Vici - Julius Caesar

Deleted
    If I could have all slots available filled with heirlooms, I'd be more then happy. But then again I'd like pants the most, to bring the whole "look" together. Not really a problem for cloths, easy - breezy under there, so it's more for the plate, mail and leather.

10+ Year Old Account
    it might work for a couple of my characters, i believe pants and rings? positive on pants not rings...

most of my characters would gain more at least to the middle of the second/start of third zone by wearing gear that is a much higher ilvl and keeping set bonus's

some of my chars though seriously suck gear wise (even my AH / gbank alt Dierwolf-darkspear US) wouldn't use the legs till start of second zone, stat loss would be abominable,
    pants chant sockets set bonus etc...
    i may delete my mage and re-level one for the heck of it though, full heirloom geared mage?!??? sounds fun imho see if i can beat my old record of 2.5days played to 85

actually yeah...not keeping track really but panda mage? why not lol rolls and blinks

Guild

Working Better as a Team now rewards access to the Heirloom Legs.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...d-15799?page=4
    news post. as of right now a guild achievement earns heirloom legs (most likely meaning it will be bought with gold and not jp...new xpack so most likely a lot more gold than current ones, no idea really)
    Last edited by Christan; 2012-07-20 at 12:09 PM.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Deleted
    sod 85-90 whats the point of blizzard letting you blitz through brand new content asap. if anything new heirlooms will be 1-85

---------- Post added 2012-07-20 at 01:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    why not lol rolls and blinks
    roll is monk, not pandaren.

I bet they add those pants 1-85, and perhaps gloves later with 5% bonus, for 1-90.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heirloom pants have been added to the game a long time ago (during cata launch? not sure... http://www.wowhead.com/items=4?filter=qu=7;sl=7) but were never made available to players; I'm guessing they will be sometime during MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Earthrot View Post
    Heirloom pants have been added to the game a long time ago (during cata launch? not sure... http://www.wowhead.com/items=4?filter=qu=7;sl=7) but were never made available to players; I'm guessing they will be sometime during MoP.
    Heirloom legs are active on beta right now, they are a reward for http://mop.wowhead.com/achievement=6626
    (maxing all professions in the guild to lvl 600)
    And once again, they are 1-85.

it might work for a couple of my characters, i believe pants and rings? positive on pants not rings...
    There is a BoA ring, from the Kalu'ak fishing derby, but it only gives 5% exp and I'm pretty sure it's unique-equipped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by furtality View Post

roll is monk, not pandaren.
    the achievement first has to be opened up, chances are you will have your main at level 90 already.

and i will pretend i didn't see your roll comment, about to head to bed and i'd love to dream about un-catchable mages it sounds seriously fun for a leveling / world pvp with xover servers for low pop zones kind of thing.... GRRR don't step on my dreams!!! (sigh i know it won't happen but at least panda mages will be in, means i can help towards another guild achieve)
    i'd deleted 2 80' chars and releveled for the hell of it already dropping mage will be easy for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Maleficia View Post
    There is a BoA ring, from the Kalu'ak fishing derby, but it only gives 5% exp and I'm pretty sure it's unique-equipped.
    i'm just going from when heirloom legs were introduced, firelands patch?!? OTHER rings were also introduced at the same time.

here ya go
    http://www.wowhead.com/items=4.-2?filter=qu=7

if the legs that were introduced back then are making their way in, why not rings that were introduced at the same time?
    after all cata gave cloak and helm....mop = ring and pants?
    Last edited by Christan; 2012-07-20 at 12:17 PM.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Deleted
    Pretty sure that even if they introduce pants for heirlooms in MoP you still have to get like the achievement says all professions in the guild to level 600 and most players at the start will be focused on getting themselves to lvl 90 prior to caping out professions.

Deleted
    Havnet seen any heirlooms in Beta..and the Bonus to XP on heirlooms and rings are most likely deactivated from lvl 85

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by combined View Post
    Havnet seen any heirlooms in Beta..and the Bonus to XP on heirlooms and rings are most likely deactivated from lvl 85
    Guild vendors sell them, just like the cloak and the helmet, as long as your guild has the required achievement.

i'm just going from when heirloom legs were introduced, firelands patch?!? OTHER rings were also introduced at the same time.

here ya go
    http://www.wowhead.com/items=4.-2?filter=qu=7

if the legs that were introduced back then are making their way in, why not rings that were introduced at the same time?
    after all cata gave cloak and helm....mop = ring and pants?
    Oh wow I never saw them, I guess they'd be the logical next heirloom then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Long as the pants are 1-85 I have no problem with it. Makes the "old" content easier to get through. 85-90 probably won't get an heirloom just quite yet but it is possible in a patch if anything.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

10+ Year Old Account
    I am just wondering .....the set of heirloom gear they put to the guild vendor for Cata was 5 points higher then the JP heirlooms...cloak and helm given to guild vendor was 1 to 85 when cata went live...so don't you think those pants might be 1-90 as seeing they are placed on guild vendor?

Deleted
    All the heirlooms need to be upgraded to go to 85 at least in MoP, or at least upgrade with VP to do so?

Deleted
    From what I've seen on the beta, I've only seen the legs, which is 1-85 with guild rep (Honored to get like the rest), but I'm not too sure if they're gunna do anything else, and Envoy360, that's a good idea